Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 45

Man.. i thought i was reading manga this is real life stuff right here. You might not know but something like this happened irl.

I think it's funny that people in the comments are still giving them shit for fucking each other once during a drunken state, but don't say anything about Michi and Ninna for seeing each other romantically multiple times behind their spouses back.

Yoshino is truly an idiot, he said to Michi he needs time, but he doesn't do anything to change and he even rejected Mishima and make her feel awful again after sleeping with another married man, but he talks like her like if nothing happened which is worst.

Lmao this comments section is fucked. Everyone is shitting on You for a one night stand but Niina and Michi emotionally cheated for a month at a time. Whatever marital problems they had before this point, they both cheated on each other point blank period. They both did shitty things, stop talking about how much you hate them. And you can't fault Kaede for Niina's cheating. Cheating will never be an ok solution. When you want to be with someone else, you break up, idk why this is such a hard to grasp concept lmao

Users who are viewing this thread