Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Yuck. She is so disgusting. Didn't learn the first time and will keep on being a homewrecker.

I don't know how you can feel sorry for her.

Mishima: Why did I get involved with a married man?
Also Mishima: Proceeds to get involved with another married man

These characters sure like to suffer huh?
Also why does anyone feel pity for Mishima? I swear a few chaps back this chick literally said that she likes it when married men choose her over their wives. I got no sympathy for her.

Aaannnnndd there we go.

I will say this, that wife shouldn't be suing Mishima, she should be going after her husband who contacted her again after terminating the affair.

I don't see anyone commenting about this, I guess everyone just missed the big picture somehow...
But his reaction throughout the interaction is surprising, because it's like he cares about Mishima as a friend and the idea of an affair left his mind completely. Like how he admitted it was his fault for it ever happening. That is why I feel he will not give in to her advances next chapter. Of course, I don't actually know what the author has planned, hopefully it won't be an out-of-situation twist.

Mishima is not that bad of a person herself, she is just really weak. That's how a woman looks like when she didn't ever have good luck to find a man that loves her. So when You came around he must have seen like some Messiah for her....

Mishima is the insanely insecure type that takes from others to feel better about themselves, I bet if a guy actually leave his wife for her she would be "bored" after a while.

Also if he cheats again this will be the biggest "told ya" of the century; the protagonist could have divorced and being happy with Niina by now, but she decided that years of emotional manipulation, lack of physical intimacy and not even lifting a finger at home where somehow her fault so I'm done feeling sorry for her either. lol

You don't know when you will meet the person who clicks with you. That's why i don't get people who rush to get married.

Dex-chan lover
Mishima needs therapy and some friends. its obvious to me that both Michi and You are gonna come clean about their respective affairs eventually, and i hope that afterwards You and Mishima (and Michi, for that matter) can be friendly. This manga does a great job of not villainizing people for their bad decisions, and i'd like to think the characters themselves would have that same compassion for each other once all the cards are on the table.

Mishima needs to learn to value and love herself first, otherwise she will always be making bad decisions in pursuit of validation from men. I also really don't think it's fair to refer to Mishima in demeaning ways such as saying shes a thot or a homewrecker, at this point all of them except Kaeda can be categorized as homewreckers. I know it's easier to categorize her as such since this isn't her first time, still, I find her pitiful and this might also be a result of a poor upbringing (although can't know for sure, might be reaching). Also, I think the heavy drinking culture in japan isn't really helping out the whole affair problem.
You definitely isn't going to sleep with her this time, firstly, she is heavily intoxicated and clearly at a mental low point. Secondly, he is more afraid of losing Michi than ever right now, and thats more than enough to keep him from doing anything stupid (for now).

@Desireless
While it certainly isn't her fault that she's getting sued by the wife of her previous affair partner (the wife should be taking it out on her husband, not mishima), mishima told herself that she should stop getting involved with married men, knowing that no good will come out of it yet she still does.
Sure she's intoxicated and can't make the correct decisions and hopefully regret them, the fact that she's getting jealous of Michi in the first place, kind of stalked her too, when she wasn't drunk is already a bad sign of what was to come.
The only hope I have for the next chapters is that You will reject her advances.

If only you realised that about your wife, you piece of sh*t 😒
And she isn't better than him...

@Arisuin Yes, she certainly knows that this is wrong and that she shouldn't be doing it, the problem is she knew this the first time she got involved with a married man as well, this clearly indicated that she has a more deeply rooted problem that she needs to deal with. Otherwise she will keep on making the same poor choices even if she moves on from You, and those choices will end up hurting her the most in the end. Again, not condoning her behavior at all, but I can't help pity her as well.

Brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. bruh

Thank you for the quick update, y'all are the best!

I’m surprised You is so good at emotional help towards basically strangers, so caring and understanding, even ready to pay if his wife sues his mistress, while he’s a total ass towards his wife. Poor Michi thinks it’s all her fault now, when this kind of issues are faults of both sides. You started doing a little of homework because he felt guilty and a bit insecure, but it’s not like he’ll continue his help any longer, I’m sure he’ll go back to gaming in the evenings and ignoring Michi.

Users who are viewing this thread