Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 45

It annoys me that You is so attentive to Mishima but blatantly ignored/ignores Michi’s struggles and needs. All the characters aren’t angels, and they’ve all screwed up their respective relationships royally, but You is really the worst. I cant forgive Michi for caving in and cheating on You, but damn if I don’t think he deserved it.

Just break up yall!!

Is it even legal to sue someone because of an affair? Lol, I've never seen something like this before (at least where I live)

But You irritates me soooo much, if he showed 10% of this consideration to his wife we wouldn't even have a story, lol.

I'm almost sure he won't cheat this time, and really don't want these two to get together. Mishima needs to stop demanding love from shit man and You needs to stop being a shit man

i hate how he is so sensitive towards other people and not even listen to his wifes problems. always putting the blame to miichi..

You can get sued for that sort of thing??? Seems a bit backward to me, the cheating spouse is the one that should be held accountable.

how u even fall in love with this shi* man cause u r a shi* woman too hahaha
i hope michi to find her another new way and get away from him

i can imagine what will happen after that
he will refuse her but will think about her more and then they will do another mistake
and michi will find about it and thinking why she’s even work hard for being with him and go back to niina and confuse her feelings and they get a divorce so michi and niina get together
but because the mangaka san loves the conflicts so much she will make yoshino find about niina before then he get jealous and so on ...

well just want so say my Anticipations ;)

@horribleham because marriage is something constituted by law, so yeah you can sue someone cheathing. Its not like casual dating. You can even ask for money compensation. In japan is normal like that

Good pair, trashcouple. I really wanna see more of Nina side instead of this.

man your being sued already, still not enough huh? oh god if yu-chan does it again his the worst person ever

everyone just insulting and judge em like they're the villain of the story or something

they're not. no one is just good or just bad. go read some isekai with demon lord and hero if you want villain you could hate. ok, i probably would hate em too if i the author didn't tell the story from their perspective.

but seriosly that's a bad move girl... i hope yu-chan fuck her, just to make it interesting

girl... the wife of ur ex-lover is suing you and you still trying to do the same thing to another woman's husband? wtf is this shit

Dex-chan lover
Did you guys miss the fact that his whole worldview shifted a few chapters ago? It's obvious he is more empathetic now, than he was before that. Not only towards Mishima, but Michi too. And probably many other people.

On another note, the dynamics are really starting to come together. I'm really curious how will they aproach the long term emotional cheating vs one night stand cheating in later chapters. Niina's situation seems much simpler in comparison, but the fact that the man was emotionally unfaithful might be irreconcilable as well.

Users who are viewing this thread