Anata ni Dake wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - episode 7

I’m dropping this I feel way too bad for the main dude. The fl did nothing wrong but I can’t stand her flirting with the other as*hole so I’m done with this.

@buffalosauce this probably means the build up is so good that it affected the readers. the whole situation is painful but it sure is interesting. cant wait for the next chapter... also thanks for the translators!!

@buffalosauce
I mean, this is not a parallel universe that exists, it's a manga the author decided to write that way and average people like something more vanilla or a character that don't jump from one relationship to another easily. I understand what both of you people are saying though

Eh, this is a good thing for Haruto imo. He's still young and naive, with this "heartbreak", he'll realize that he can't just trust people blindly and also it will help him grow up. He's smart and talented and good looking, he will come across many better girls in his life, I think he'll turn out fine.

I don't see why some are hating on the FL, she didn't do anything wrong, from her perspective she's unaware of Haruto's feelings and chose to accept what she thinks is a genuine confession. She also shows concern for him when she learns what the other bitch has planned and tries to help him. I hope things work out well for her.

If anything though, the friend is a shitty person. Knowing that a friend who looks up to you and trusts you has feelings for a girl, and then "confessing" to her is a huge dick move, even if the intention is to "help him". And then when it backfired, he just stuck to it and was like, well, I guess we're together now. That's not what a friend does, that's what an enemy does, and I hope Haruto drops him like a bad habit.

Dex-chan lover
Uh... Is this not the very definition of cucked? FL did nothing wrong, tho. They just need to communicate.

The pacing is really rushed wonder if the author knew what the reader reaction would be

Group Leader
Welp good luck on her new relationship I hope Haruto grows from this and yeah time you move on bud lol

I'm gonna stay with this out of curiosity, still interested in it for some reason. But if he simps for her again after this, that's some bad way to write your MC there author-san, FL needs to earn that sh*t again, but I doubt it would happen the way.

Well, time to read some yotsubato to make me feel light again.

Here's my take: MC should stay away from her (as any guy would do, unless you have really low self-confidence, which he has confidence) FL was fine to accept the confession (she needs to work on her awareness, and I though girls were more aware than guys? I guess she's REALLY dense.) But fuck his friend. If the MC stays with her imma be pissed, but I guarantee that's what will happen because of the art.
I'm staying with this out of curiosity, but if the MC is still for her I'm dropping. She better go after him instead but that won't be probably until next year or two.

Probably not gonna happen but wish Haruto finds someone else better to love and also pls don’t try to “even things out” with Chikage with the short-haired girl, it’s a typical shoujo manoeuvre and I’m hoping it doesn’t play out like this but if it does, then at least not with the short haired girl pls, she’s uggo TAT

"the male lead needs to stop moping and be proactive. [...] he's 100% at fault. [...]" Holy sht those comments read like the typical white knight or "you go get em queen" comment, lmao. At this point the male lead shouldnt even consider trying anymore. And anyone that thinks she didnt accept dating for the sake of dating is delusional. Her character literally is THE shallow sl*t, she wouldve gone out with anyone asking her at that time. But people think they gotta push her since she is "le female lead" right now. Nobody is right or wrong in this STORY but there is no questioning that some characters are better than others.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck Tatsuki.

"Yo I got this idea"
"Shit she accepted the idea but you know what Haruto? I am gonna follow through anyway lolz bye sucka"

This is literally what happened, and he's a piece of shit for not backing it out. Fuck Tatsuki.

Glad people have some sense in the comment nice, the ML actually handled this super maturely, he recognized his mistake and is owning up to it. Anybody who isn't a total loser would definitely need to start moving on after this, he wasn't cucked because they weren't romantically involved in the first place. She wants to improve her acting by having a bf, and she thought that dude was a good fit. That dude was finally accepted by someone, so he took the chance. No one is really right or wrong, that's just how the game goes sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread