Anata ni Dake wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - episode 7

There's sometime in other manga where i want fl to choose 2nd ml because the main ml is such a bastard. But this manga, i can't 😭😭 poor him. But i kinda feel good to see male character suffers unrequited love. Rn i really need the spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
she’ll probs misunderstand again and think he’s depressed bc he knew about the other girl he’s rumored with taking advantage of him. she’ll probs think he’s heartbroken from it bc he likes the other girl. that’s on-brand with her airheadedness

Dex-chan lover
Haruto is hurt and if I were him, I would want to be as far as I can from chikage. He probably thinks everything that comes from her is bad and will hate anything she do that relates to him. I bet he will: accept the other girl proposition and chikage will them have the revelation that haruto had fellings for her and she stomp it when she accepted the shitty friend's proposal; or haruto will completely cut ties with them and she will than she will get the revelation after a long time.

@coldconut07 this manga seems to hit personal for you. how is chikage a sl*t if she never dated anyone before in her life? he's a nice person and she had an interest in him, like anybody would who starts dating. are you saying anybody who tries dating someone they haven't know for years is a sl*t? she also doesn't know that haruto likes her, and does not owe him anything.

Sorry friendo but they barely know each other "omgosh you're like the only one who didn't confess to me for looks" lmao bitch then why did he? And why did you accept if there was still nothing besides looks between you, it's not like you even know the guy. Sure she's not a slut, she's stupid and a childish character. Then again why do I hope that the majority of mangakas can write and develop an actual coherent drama

omg pls no. we dont need the tsuchiya-kun boyfriend route 😭. Well she did mention she’s only dating for experience.. My boy haruto should just stop liking her coz girlie’s just so dense lmao,, but this manga sold me at the kaguya-sama ‘i can’t confess’-trope

Thanks for the chapter ccs!! 🤲🏻😚

@dolphingulp dont try so hard, lmao. Its just a manga I put some time into reading. Also as per my observation she does behave like a "sl*t". She literally just wanted to date any dude. The dude is also an asshole for going along with this considering the whole situation. He also just did because some girl finally accepted him. Both are just garbage. Also
In 2 chapters time, like 2 days in the manga, she will literally go all the way with him. she isnt "a sl*t" she is "THE sl*t", the one everyone knows.
was just frustrated at the poor writing and shitty characters that I commented on them. MC is also gonna be shit when editor-kun will have him lust after that waste of a female lead, lol.

@coldconut07 thx for the spoiler. I'll drop it while I'm at it lmfao. Meets a dude that barely knows, fucks him and people still will not say that that isn't textbook sl*t

@coldconut07
hmmmm, that spoiler! there's still a small chance they part ways and follow different paths but I'd rather drop it before checking for a small chance

Look at these dude bros slut shaming a CHARACTER just because she supposedly slept with one (1) man smfh so what if she did?

@izanamii did we struck a nerve? Usually shallowness is a predicate for slutiness, among other characteristics shown in the fmc (in the same vein that denial and naivety is a predicate for cuckness which you and probably the MC share). Also the other male character is equally as despicable (so you don't think we're double standardizing this) if not more since he's aware of all sides here and acts in an opportunistic manner, abusing the innocence of one as well as twisting it, and completely using the trust of the another

I don’t agree with the comments calling her a sl*t because she is not. However, she is quite dumb and insensitive. Like I get it you might not realize Haruto like you, but why accept dating a friend of his that you barely know? Even if you don’t like Haruto, don’t act like he doesn’t even exist. And the friend is horrible person. Extremely horrible. What kind of person steal a life-long love of a friend? And even his reasoning is stupid. I don’t care if the mangaka gonna try to give him excuses or tragic backstory to justify it, you do not do that to your friend. I never comment on mangadex before but this situation is just so stupid. At this point Haruto should just dump all of them and move on, which sadly I don’t think he will.

Big if the spoiler true.

Though, it seems a lot of this is the MC's doing, as he's not doing it himself and going about a convoluted way to get to what he wants to do. With the classic misunderstanding, and IMO, childhood friend curse, where both don't want to sacrifice their friendship to go the next step, and their competitive nature.

Smh lol.

I'd be disappointed if that spoiler is true, not even just because Haruto doesn't deserve this. I hate the cliche of the woman with no experience fucking on the 1st or 2nd date just because she's an adult. Always feels weird.

Oh boyo rampant slut shaming in the comments... Thank you for the chapter nonetheless, this is decidedly less fluffy than I thought it would be but I hope to see a good end out of it eventually

Slut shaming is normal since the more partners a person has had the less likely they'll have a successful long term relationship. Applies to both genders.

these comments are literally disgusting... calling her a sl/t when she supposedly
did it with her BOYFRIEND
and had NO IDEA about haruto's feelings? to begin with haruto and tsuchiya were both being just dumb beyond belief w their little plan... and in terms of their relationship, tsuchiya has been nothing but nice and kind to her, and she just wants to gain some romantic experience with someone she can trust and enjoys the company of? you guys really need to live proper lives

Users who are viewing this thread