Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 8

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Umbrecola I tried pm but it didnt work.

In the prequel to the Faiz Movie (its a book)
Faiz Lost World

Mari gets a bouquet of blue roses. Kusaka Yandere Masato thinks Delta sent it. So, while he and Delta were running away from the Rose Orphnoch he decided to kick human Delta back to the enemy (instead of asking first like a normal person).

Thanks to that, we have Psyga and Orga

Wtf so confusing honestly felt like she was talking about the butler, but Idk if expect something like to further insinuate the misunderstanding. I want to drop this, but I'm curious when this stupidity going to end lol wish I could read the raws to spoil myself

Dex-chan lover
This is a strong case of "I love him but can't be with him" + "Everyone tells me the truth but I won't listen to it; I just really will not believe" ...lol XDD This story is so bad but I can't stop reading about MCs self abuse.

sheesh the misunderstanding in this manga is lvl 100 :lol

all Diana needs to do is say the name of who she'd REALLY loves and everything might be solved. 😱 Better yet, these 3 should have a proper sit down and just freakin talk to each other hahahahah

but lovely art :'D It's 80% why i'm still reading this! (the rest is angst hahah)

@Waffley So you think that the person Diana loves isn't Orpheus, but someone else? 🤔😂 🤷 Could be! It would be in keeping with the "misunderstanding" trope. 😂👌🏽❤️.

Dex-chan lover
@keks503 Technicaly, only the butler, Diana and Orpheus told her the truth, everyone has been convinced Orpheus and Diana have been in love way before the MC came and they kept telling her that.

It's obvious that the person Diana loves is not Orpheus, she said it was enough for her to keep denying they where together, but obviously this person believe that Orpheus likes her and being a noble man she deserves better. It would be fun, one more to the none existent drama. XD

Fed-Kun's army
oh come on ! why don't she just say the name of her lover ! is i that difficult ?!

Dex-chan lover
Diana and Ophelia should both just leave the mansion and have some nice slice of life moments without Orpheus fucking being a complete nimrod who can't keep his priorities in line

Users who are viewing this thread