Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 9

That was pretty frustrating to read. Like I’m interested to see how it will all end but all the misunderstandings were driving me crazy. Especially with all those servants treating ML like that. They should just be fired.

This was a torture to my soul, it was infuriating to read. Every misunderstanding keep piling up on top each other that it does feels like its wayyyyyy too late now that they are clear about things she worried about the most.

Am I the only one that thinks Julius told Claude to say her I LOVE YOU so she would stay.....

Ghorl so much misunderstanding but it makes me want to know if they'll be happy at the end...

Aggregator gang
36caqw.png

I died
I swear to god if you're not happy by the end, I will be depressed for life

I feel like my 1/3 of my rant back there is being mocked, and yes, there is more to my complaining

there was a reason why I dropped this but seems like I'm too curious for my own good

Honestly what I don’t understand with the ML is that he doesn’t fire the servants that have the gall to yell at her. Who cares if they’re defending Diana? They’re overstepping their authority.

Also what the heck kind of reaction is that to the line, “you’re always like that, you always take diana’s side” or something like that and then he just points out that she’s just acting and that she should still apologize? Isn’t that just making what she said even more true. What if that was her true feelings? Honestly, that’s how the servants are making out to be and he’s not being proactive in stopping everyone from badmouthing her. If he really loved her, who cares if she’s acting or trying to be the worst noblewomen you can find, if he really loved her he should show it by protecting her, showering her with even more gifts or even just a simple f-ing hug and an “I love you”.

The ML has the gall to keep saying that he’s super in love with her but isn’t showing his love anywhere else.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine knowing that she is acting this way just to make you hate her and just letting her keep acting that way so EVERYONE can hate her too. I guess they talked it out in the end, but where are the lies.

“It’s because you love Ophelia!”
“It’s because I don’t have noble blood”

Ooooo, you two idiots are made for each other, aren’t you? Time to live in paranoid, insecure, low self esteemed, married bliss.

Don’t forget to say those words to the person you love guys so you won’t end up like this.
Ok that’s the end for me, any more than this is just unnecessary drama.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... Diana loves Julius and Julius loves Diana, but it won't be reciprocated, so she is leaving? Am I stupid or is something wrong with that? In chapter 5 page 19 that's what we are led to believe, but maybe the Ophelia misunderstood it? Although he did say, "Because more than anything else, I wanted to see Diana be happy." Maybe Julius loves Orpheus? I don't know anymore...

Anyway, the misunderstanding between Orpheus and Ophelia gives me a headache because of how dumb it is. ML should have kept his servants disciplined, so that they treat his wife the way she deserves, but MC should have actually sat down and talked with her husband... but no... she decided to never listen to anyone and just went around fucking everything up... ML could have led things in the right direction with his actions, so he is also at fault, but damn... why would you choose to destroy all your relationships before even talking to your partner?

Just started reading this manga and it's getting more and more annoying until I stopped reading it temporarily at ch.9 :shamihuh:

I don't know when I'll continue reading this manga 😂

It's been a long time since I felt this annoyed when reading a manga :pout:

Users who are viewing this thread