Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
finaly an update!

Thanks for the chapter!

Well that was fast to clear up the missunderstanding!

Dex-chan lover
I knew it from the start but it still hurts that my ship won't sail

@Mira995 don't worry, she's running to start a new misunderstanding. Shame, since that would have been a good place to end the manga.

Dex-chan lover
"Is it just me or the art seems to have gotten worse?"
-Eonlars

Fed-Kun's army
@Sugarbeef At least she won't hurt blind girl again (or I hope so)
also I just think she went tot her male friend so we have an opportunity to clear up more missunderstanding

So maybe we are few chapters from the end ? (I heared the WN isn't that long)

The blind girl and the husband KNEW there would be consequences to what they were doing. They knew how MC was treated. Honestly, what are servants for if they lacked discipline and respect for the lady of the house. I wish they’d have the same end as Duchess of the Attic.

He couldn't have cleared it up better... But fl just has to cause more drama. GIRL STAPH. Live happily. You love him. He loves you..why do you need to talk to someone about it. And that too not a girlfriend

oh shit imagine her running away with her 'gay' best friend. bro ohmuh gawd like i know its 100% not gunna happen but just imagine. this story kinda be weak doe lol and yeah the art is floppy at sum panels!

Double-page supporter
Bruh, if all bitchy girls are actually like this that would actually be pretty pog

I always get very angy reading this but I keep coming back to see it conclude

sadly today is not the day

ALL of this wouldnt happen if they communicated better and understand each other more . Gosh this makes frustrated
Btw thanks for the update!

FL is a victim of abuse so I don't blame her insane amount of self doubt and self sabotage cuz.. it be like that. ML on the other hand .... what the hell?

Can I slap the ml and heroine ???
Like damn just tell the maid and his staff the truth.....
Because his stupidity , everybody hate her wife because no reason.
If I was her ,I choose the painter than the husband

Fed-Kun's army
ML is a fucking dumbass. Why didn't he tell the truth when she started acting out? Why did he let her come to her own conclusions instead of telling her how he truly feels? This is NOT a healthy relationship. Even if they continued being together, how long until another incident where one misunderstands? Then we start all over again.

If he knew the whole fucking time then WHY did he not try to talk to her??? Here she was just thinking they loved each other based on what everyone in the house was saying and on their close interaction. Meanwhile he knew she was pretending and he just let her keep making a fool of herself and destroying her own reputation for his sake? On top of that, he never bothered to twll his servants to respect his wife and accept her? Girl leave him in the fucking dust. Trash ml.

@ROOR21ROO
Calm the hell down.
The same could be said of her, why did she not talk to him earlier? Why did she not listen instead of making assumptions? This whole situation is mostly her fault and she admitted it? Now she is going to make it worse by going to another man. You are just blaming the guy for his flaws, but this woman is the one fucking things up, not to mention the blind girl shares part of the blame, but the biggest fool is the mc.

Users who are viewing this thread