Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara

Well her plan doesn't seem to have an effect I fell sorry for her effort but awesome they get to be together after a lot of drama hehe

Thank you for translating thisssss~ i can't wait to what her husband actually thinking because i feel bad for his wife..

The story is great but looking at the timeline of uploading makes me disappointed... For sure i will forget this story a month or two and need to reread this again...

well I can say Ophelia and her husband is damn stupid.. sure love is blind, but to this extends.. communication left the chat

Aggregator gang
i feel like if it wasnt so obv the ml reciprocates her affections & we found this out much later this wouldve been more interesting,,, like theres 0 tension save their own idiocy im askdkskdjks

Double-page supporter
The wait for chapters in this manga absolutely sucks, It's not a great story and reading it makes me annoyed, I just want to see the stupid female mc finally realize she's being a complete idiot and find out that the male mc actually loves her.

The misunderstandings from the leads' sides are making more sense.

The lead female MC probably doesn't feel worthy of love. She's been abused by her father who denigrated every aspect of her.... That's soooo sad! ...Also makes more sense why she's behaving in such a...cliche/ really sad manner.

Everyone deserves love!

Meo

Double-page supporter
The fact that the Ophelia thinks she "loves" her husband when she doesn't have an ounce of trust in him, is ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
This all feels rather hard to believe. The whole story is like a terrible lie the scorned wife tells herself to justify acting like a cunt. It's the worst self-serving melodrama I've ever read.

It’s so irritating reading some of the complaints here (about how slow the group uploads each chapter). To everyone who does, please remember this isn’t the only story they translate/upload (for FREE, if i may add. Sacrificing their own precious time just so everyone else can read it). I think it’s best you just feel grateful to the team for doing it at all D: And if you don’t like the story (i understand that it can be off-putting to some), then just move on to something else!

But anyway... I loveeee the art. It’s gorgeous! The favorite elements i like looking at are: their hair, the blush (it’s the first time i’ve seen a blush drawn that way), aaand Ophelia’s lips (it’s so crisp hahaha)

And i think it’s so sad (and yea, sometimes irritating lol) to see them all misunderstand each other, but I guess seeing the happy ending will be worth the wait?? :)))

Why doesn't the Duke just say "I love you" and give more attention to Ophelia to at least somewhat prove that he has feelings for her? Sure, Ophelia probably won't believe him because of plot, but right now its implied the Duke barely makes an effort to talk to her or meet with her. Like no shit she thinks you don't like her if you start acting distant.

Contributor
This is dumb overwrought self-inflicted melodrama done just right XD

Users who are viewing this thread