Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara

This is a mess, am I actually meant to be rooting for her?
Spoiler: just because you're doing it out of love and for "his own good" (because you misunderstood something stupid all on your own), overspending hard earned money and verbal abuse is still over-spending someone's hard earned money and verbally abusing them. You don't get to run away with another man to "think things through" after finding out that you were the one who misunderstood everything because you wouldn't listen when they BOTH explicitly told to you that they weren't in love and still play the pitiful wronged wife who was just misunderstood the whole time. Boo-hoo my dad hits me and my loving husband never told me actually loved me. You're dad's a dick, but that doesn't give you the right to verbally do the same thing towards your husband just because it's for his own good and actions speak louder than words. Her husband was explicitly depicted as acting loving towards her up until she herself misunderstood that his smile towards his blind cousin was being a sign of his true love nd began harassing them. If it weren't for the author's narrative forcing the depiction of some "good intentioned" little wife who just misunderstood everything, then I'd explicitly describe her behavior as outright malicious and manipulative.

Don’t really like the MC here, just the type who yells over people when they’re trying to say important shit and overreacts to everything. (Like she gets mad at the cousin for holding onto the ML’s arm even though she’s literally blind???) and has been swallowed up by this whole victim complex and thinks her husband must hate her because he.. was having a nice time talking to his cousin in a garden?? Is that really something worth totally shutting someone out of your life and tanking your reputation over without any clarification?

Users who are viewing this thread