Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara

The FL is like....... Too weak imo. She is like saying negative things and here, I am just like "go back to him already". I'll wait and see if i should drop it or not.

I hope cloude could meet his own husband.
And say good bye to friends who always tired and rant about her love story and bother everyone withouth talking clearly abOut her though.

IM STAYING FOR THAT ROLLER COASTER ANGST.

Warning to every reader about all the sobbiness is a must. Dont read if you have never immersed yourself in a ton of Harlequin manga titles, because this one passes as something out of that publication...

I don’t know what to feel about this besides clueless to the story. I understand that Ophelia are sacrificing herself for her cousin’ love but I don’t get the vibe of it. How it was in the past; how it was going through the relationship, still nothing.

I facepalmed til my face concaved 🙈 Its drama lvl 9000 but still made my heart boil.

Is it so hard to just say this beforehand like "Hey waifu, my blind couz' like, loves my butler so... let her stay here so my blind cousin and my butler can smash" ? AND "I blush when I hangout with my blind couz' coz I like I she my precious lil sis. I blushed when I'm with u too thou."

BRUH. 👏

This whole story could have been resolved if the ML told his wife about his cousin to clear the air, both the cousin and Orpheus are dumb AF.

let's gather "US" the reader whom with facepalm reactions and anger management issues lol
but at least WE understood WHERE and WHY this story going south and everything just gone wrong and not working out.

YES. A COMMUNICATION SKILLS. not a monologue, not a presumption, not a baseless thought and just leaving it bottled up, then don't make a shady plan..... just don't
*wheezing 3x*

but, if this story so easily solved... then this would be a harlequin manga......
this story more a "makjang" I guess.

well, the Mc treated badly by his "father" who apparently not his biological father... and so many surprises~ you guys just search for the spoilers.

but I like the art tho.
anyway, thankyou so much for the scanlations team for uploading this Series...

My chest hurts and my eyes are sweaty 😂😂😂 i want the FL to be happy!!! *edited this coz i read til ch 11* daaaaaang, so many misunderstandings!!!
That being said, i am looking forward to what happens next. Thank you for translating this manga!

A relevant TVTropes page for this manga: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThereAreNoTherapists

The art is nice but i feel the author isa troll to see how far readers can read this cause i feel like i am losing my brain cells.

When it comes to making stupid assumptions, not listening to those around her and making terrible decisions, this FL takes the cake. Super annoying, she learns absolutely nothing, don't bother reading.

roller coaster of emotions let's just they love each other but bad communication skill's so misunderstanding's piles up .Not worth yur read people😤😫😭

Users who are viewing this thread