Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara

ahahha this train ride is amazing lmaooooo i'm living for all of this nonsense

I want to like the story, but the main 'conflict' is just... so brutally and aggressively forced into the story. The drama just seems so... fake because of the MC's character and personality. She summed herself up best in two lines,

[SPOILERS]

"I don't listen to what others have to say.
I'm an utter fool who only acts on my own assumptions."

I can understand where she's coming from but... it's way too extreme for my liking. Not dropping however because I'm interested what new drama is brewing in the following chapter; I smell something... Sp1cY

yeah, nope.
i mean i'm going to continue reading this but tbh it's getting really hard to read trough the panels. The conflict is just, plain and dry. It's on the same level of excitement as watching paint dry.
let's hope that the story moves at a quicker pace and that the main character actually opens her mf ears and eyes :::::::)

@Mizumachi yeah he did but he should've been more forceful in making her listen. Just trying once and never do it again. I'm not saying it's only his fault as I know how stubborn the damn FL is as well. She wouldn't listen unless they forcefully tell her and make her listen. Like it was that hard.

Well point is, this whole situation was just a dumb misunderstanding on her stubborn ass for her assumptions and his only trying to explain himself once. I know he doesn't want to hurt her but at one point you're gonna have to forcefully get them to listen. Even if that means yelling it to their face by grabbing them by the head. Obviously not literally but it was way too frustrating. I feel like they could've handle this better in a different way but the author just wanted to keep on building up the misunderstanding by making her have a bad reputation then all of a sudden, we (the people in the estate and other nobles)realize that she's actually not a b*tch.

She was so understanding then her character flopped to someone who was so in love with him that her reasoning made her dumb to the point of where they are now.

I thought this was you average shoujo manga, but man does it feel good to be wrong. I'm loving every chapter.

Everybody’s dumb smh.

Fl is stubborn to the point that she assume things and does not even bother to try and solve the problems, instead create more problems of her own.

Ml is so indifferent with everything that’s happening, turning a blind eye as if he is not involve. Really? Not doing anything is a mistake as well.

Lastly, the cousin is so selfish despite knowing her position, rather than changing anything, she decided to pity herself and drag everyone with the drama.

All of their problems can be solved with open-mindedness and conversation. God, this is so frustrating.

Fed-Kun's army
This reads like a reality tv show the MCs are so trashy and the drama is so forced ?? But somehow I still wanna know what happens next

Users who are viewing this thread