Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that the tsundere is always the main in these type of harem stories? That's why I like the quintuplets story, the tsundere is (deservedly) the last one in the pecking order.
What would happen to the Tsundere in real life...

Group Leader
I mean female lead was married to his bro. And I liked flat tsundere tomboy more personally

Hell nah he's cucking his own brother :fml:
Before that was revealed, it really felt like he abandoned his wife for good (without divorce). I did say author, but the descision could have been from the editors. I'm sure it could have been written in a non-cuck route before that point.

Power Uploader
Ladies and Gentlemen, he got guys for falling asleep in her class.

What I don't understand is how you've managed to make the panels look garbage by having this weird sort of blur when the perfectly HQ raws are right there. I feel like even screenshotting it wouldn't degrade the quality that much.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the "Ice Queen" is the main heroine. These are so predictable I hate it.
I mean she's the only one who seemed to actually be worried about being careful at school so I'm leaning more towards her than the others.

Dex-chan lover
"Rizz" is just the middle syllable of "charisma." It's not indecipherable moonspeak, ya grumps.
Also, I swear, this manga is the "oops I tripped and accidentally impregnated all my teachers" trope made flesh.

Users who are viewing this thread