Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that the tsundere is always the main in these type of harem stories? That's why I like the quintuplets story, the tsundere is (deservedly) the last one in the pecking order.
Imo I just wouldn't include tsunderes since they're the most annoying ones, I'd rather have everyone be direct just in different ways

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that the tsundere is always the main in these type of harem stories? That's why I like the quintuplets story, the tsundere is (deservedly) the last one in the pecking order.
Because usually those characters are hardest to get it on so its partly to keep the story longer. In this case, i'm pretty sure he could straight out fuck all the others in a heartbeat (though it will never happen ofc until the last chapter. Even then its not guranteed)

Dex-chan lover
Because usually those characters are hardest to get it on so its partly to keep the story longer. In this case, i'm pretty sure he could straight out fuck all the others in a heartbeat (though it will never happen ofc until the last chapter. Even then its not guranteed)
I get the need to stretch out the story but that's literally the laziest shit u could do... Just make hentai at that point, u know?

Fed-Kun's army
Did I miss something because in the original Japanese raw there's no 'Rizz' mention anywhere.
Just a classic case of a scanlator playing localizer and inserting "funny memes" because they think it makes the content better (it doesn't).

I mean, it's better than making the characters mouthpieces for their personal politics, but not by much. It's annoying and distracting to have these adult teacher characters talk like they're middle-school zoomers.

I get the need to stretch out the story but that's literally the laziest shit u could do... Just make hentai at that point, u know?
Well my experience or observation from reading manga in the last 3 or 4 years is in many occasion mangakas has an idea or theme which last for 3 or 4 chapter and after that they just wanna strech out using all the same generic tropes of mangas. This manga for example has a very erotical premise in nature and nothing else really,(boy student live together with a harem of hot teachers, where the teachers kinda going for him but not at the same time) but this manga is rather on the safer ero side, where mostly it just accidents and whatnots, but as you said it should be a hentai or a borderline adult comic, because otherwise the whole premise of the setting and story is just boring and uninteresthing.

Dex-chan lover
Finally....someone who understands tsundere is so so shit 💪

Users who are viewing this thread