Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Ch. 6.2 - Shinozaki-sensei's trouble.

Dex-chan lover
bait-thats-bait.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure there's a plausible explanation of them being together in their birthday suits like I'd say alcohol is involved based on what we see on page 10. At least Hiro managed to get closer to Shinozaki & got a mouthful. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
wholesome ending to cringe moment, but funny how that girl decided to confide in sensei with MC right behind her. Coulda been a bit more grateful, but she did seem to internally celebrate the small victory.

meanwhile, at home: more shenanigans! We know it's a bait, but we can safely say now that Hiro has slept with half the cast in 6 chapters. 9/10 MC, keep it up! Wait what were the tissues for?

Double-page supporter
wholesome ending to cringe moment, but funny how that girl decided to confide in sensei with MC right behind her. Coulda been a bit more grateful, but she did seem to internally celebrate the small victory.

meanwhile, at home: more shenanigans! We know it's a bait, but we can safely say now that Hiro has slept with half the cast in 6 chapters. 9/10 MC, keep it up! Wait what were the tissues for?
My bet is that she spilled beer, and had to undress both of them so they wouldn't catch a cold.

Users who are viewing this thread