Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A day out with a teacher.

Dex-chan lover
All these anti-fun police bastards who can't even understand some good ol' tomfoolery.

Who the bloody Hell cares when this person has uploaded all the main chapters in order,has near perfect accuracy with no grammar mistakes to even take notice of,and is doing so without claiming to be some thick headed scanlator who claims that they're worth anything at all.

There's far,far,far,far worse then what we're getting here,and this isn't even close to being bad.

Dex-chan lover
Whelp... call me old but eh... this is kinda why I'm reading publisher release first and dive into comment section for discussion later.

The translator is good but the whacked overuse of modern american slangs butchers reading flow. The characters aren't even speaking that way anyway.

It's like reading this but without the fun of the shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really have a problem with the slang...it'll sound dated in a few years because the terms are unlikely to stick, but whatever. This is a manga with a super dumb premise so I don't really know why people are saying slang is "tarnishing" it. Like...the whole manga tarnishes itself just fine.

My only complaint is that the sasuga joke is funny once, but it's being used every chapter. Like it's getting to the point where I wonder if it's supposed to be a joke at all. It's just trolling at this point, and no one likes being trolled.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like all of these teachers knew him when he was a baby and that necklace was probably something she got from him

Just speculating after seeing her expression with the necklace

Hey, zip it with your dumb whining. I think this translation is spot on, no problem at all. Folks gotta learn to fend for themselves. Asking for a top-notch translation on a shady site like mangadex, are you out of your mind?

Fed-Kun's army
explain to me how he is able to hold that tiny less-than-knee-high stool on the level of his waist with a person on top of it on the first page. also what could possibly be unstable about it?

Fed-Kun's army
For purposes of sowing the seeds of chaos, I hope for more Duwang-tier TLs.

Wtf did he turn into a femboy though, especially when that dog scared him...also stop with the TL, I don't want that in my manga

Reading this with all that brainrot shit is the equivalent to me cutting off my balls with a knife infused with aids, it hurts. Extremely hard read, wanted to kill myself while reading this chapter

Group Leader
My butt hurt so much because my favorite manga on pirate site get a free trashy translations.

I'm about to cancel you !!! :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread