Android wa Keiken Ninzuu ni Hairimasu ka?? - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Poor Jun! She finally got a chance and lost it because of poor acting and a ploy by the same person who helped make the plan! That is just a betrayal with extra steps...

Dex-chan lover
First meeting with your daughter's partner and already demanding grandkids. Makes me wonder if Nadeshiko has some additional attachment she can use.

Dex-chan lover
Im just glad she left Jun to go find Nadeshiko and that Nadeshiko said clearly she didnt liked seeing her with Jun. Was frustrating to see how Nadeshiko was being condescending and seemed completely ok with things between Jun and Akane.
Yerp

And don’t get me wrong, Ik this ain’t going to be a harem nor that Jun will win but Jun was still annoying the shit out of me

One holding the yes pillow and the other the no pillow was a nice touch

And Ik it’s just for this (hopefully at least) arc that jun is being a walking annoyance and “love rival” but dam is it still annoying and do I want her love arc to be absolutely over (granted better than it not being just one arc)

Still have some worries but my biggest one is what the authors over all goal is vs arcs

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
great ch the childhood friend did her job and pushed the 2

but man the mom shes fun but she ruined the moment lol

with that said am looking forward to more when it releases

last thing i will say as we wait for the next ch to come out is that after catching up and going through all thats currently out for this i would still have to say Housewife X JK is still the better overall series in every way (also waiting for new chapters to release)

but am still enjoying both series

Last edited:
1af

Users who are viewing this thread