Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dang it, I hope that ain't the start of a harem manga. Others have started with one girl just to switch to the harem bs later on. So I hope Haru's dead.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, I've been itching for some bloodshed at Chiyo's hands since like forever!

@nichtmalda: Just because you're not a fan of harem manga/anime and consider it BS doesn't mean it's an objective fact that it's BS. Just saying.

Fed-Kun's army
Hope this doesn't turn into a harem... Had enough of that genre.

Tbh I don't mind if it turns into harem as long as I can still have my monthly dose of fluff with them continuing their "slice of life routine" and the bonus of the doujins released by this magnificent author.Somehow the idea of the mc being the uncle the whole time was cleared up in this chapter which I'm really glad, hope these continues. So what are your thoughts on the direction this manga is headed to?

Contributor
@kronix
What a shit logic. There is a fucking in original doujin without any need of competition.

Double-page supporter
No need to fear for a harem.
Reason 1: Demons must be summoned. So that "Haru" must be summoned by someone else - maybe she killed her summoner or maybe Yuu's uncle was the one who summoned her and summoning her is the reason for his current condition.
Reason 2: "Haru" must have investigated Yuu beforehand to know his name. But she has not investigated him directly otherwise she would know about his "onee-san" before actually meeting her in this chapter.

So no matter how I look at it "Haru" is either an enemy or a yandere type who wants her "target" for herself.
Either of this would lead to fighting Yuu's "onee-san" who will protect Yuu.

Dex-chan lover
Onee-san is really pissed off.
I wonder, did that demon will be alive?

Users who are viewing this thread