Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Double-page supporter
this was one confusing chapter, it felt like a totally different story

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
I'm a little confused. So this is a flashback of the uncle in hospital starting from when uncle was a kid right? The couple that died were the MC's parents with the mother the older sister of the uncle while the father is a cousin of the two, right? Guess his parents falling in love an marrying despite being cousins is part of the reason why MC was ostracized by family despite being a good, obedient kid. Also, for some reason the demon Haru looks just like the mother from when she was in school. Likely a result of uncle's wish or used picture or piece of sister (like some hair) in summoning which affected her appearance.

I Fucking knew he was gonna get ntr'ed by his big bro, I've read enough hentai to know where this was going
Fuck it

Fed-Kun's army
pretty sure he did some black magic thing and it led to their death or something. but man Yuu's parents were actually cousins, it kinda makes sense why none of the relatives wanted to take him in since they didn't approve of their wedding and uncle stepped in. also, cant wait to find out his connection to those 2 demons and why chiho was in the basement and why that dog demon resembles yuu's mother in high school form i mean even the hair cut is same.

Dex-chan lover
With the right story, Pochi can totally flex their skills, simply amazing.

The chance of the child of two healthy first cousins having defects is quite low (provided it doesn't happen several generations in a row), and there are certainly benefits to the practise. Certainly worked for Charles Darwin, who birthed a few geniuses to his first cousin.
Western society bans and scorns mild inbreeding, but doesn't even acknowledge the dangers of extreme outbreeding.

Look @Lorescothe, it's simple Mendel genetics. Inbreeding gives the recessive genes a better chance of being expressed. If the recessives are positive, great. If they give birth defects, the only way you improve is if the offspring doesn't reproduce, i.e. dies. You bang your cousin, you play the lottery, simple as that.

BRUH

The reason Yuu said she looked familiar when they first spoke is because she had his MOM'S FACE.

Double-page supporter
I forgot those two were supposed the shouta's parents
But damn, I didn't know Ryou also got the short end of the stick that bad

Fed-Kun's army
im confused. so the Little brother got cucked boy his older brother in the end? oo

sooo... I can kinda see why their family doesn't like Yuu, given that his mother and father were both cousins.

But even then... they have no right to be that harsh to a kid like that.

Double-page supporter
oh shitttt things make more sense now.
so he thought they met before because she's literally his mother. thats kinda fucked up lmao
the families hate him because he's the product of taboo
im curious in the uncle's role in this maybe he wanted her to himself even tho he knew he couldn't? so after she died he thought it was a golden opportunity to raise only her from the dead and be with her. but onee chan said before that even powerful gods/demons can't raise people from the dead so maybe something went wrong

Aggregator gang
So I was right... Damn...his big bro actually NTR'd him. Also...Youko was really sending him some mixed signals... :/

Users who are viewing this thread