Ane Naru Mono

@ Normal-kun
I don't remember if this is answered in the manga yet but what is taken by Onee-san in return for the boy's wish ?

I am using all info that has been hinted to us up to chapter 20, so take it with a grain of salt. Also I discuss the ending so you have been warned:
It is hinted that it has to do with his uncle's illness. One explanation is that she is somehow living off his live force, probably due to a failed experiment on the uncle's part. Furthermore if you analyse the flashback she has to the girl and the man silhouettes being scared off her, it seems that she might have killed MC parents or had part in their death. This might explain her regret of not being able to resurrect someone, maybe the ability of seeing spirits of MC is linked to his uncle and thus also his parents' experiments in the occult. if that is the case the uncle might have tried to use a demon contract to either help MC or bring MC's parents back ending up in his bed-ridden state. This would give us a second explanation: the contract says that in exchange of MCs wish, she will take the one thing he desires most, in that case a family. If Uncle caused his own demise, as hinted with the Sunflower demon watching him die, the contract might either kill uncle for good, or prevent oneesan of helping uncle. I bet the contract will be a crucial plotpoint at the climax resulting in oneesan canceling the contract because she loves MC and sacrificing herself or disappearing, and MC somehow gets her back via another contract aka giving his soul to her, resulting in them being together

Double-page supporter
@F0nF0n
My bad, now I have another reason to love the author.

In another note, damn the spanish editors, I'll become a grandpa before I can see a release in the spanish speaking world that is in a neutral spanish or at least in my country that cost an eye.

Group Leader
@Normal-kun Your question has been explicitly answered… elsewhere. I'll tell you when you're older.

@madx1 Per TVTropes, Iida-sensei has said that the two versions of Ane Naru Mono are different scenes of the exact same story, and consequently both canon.

@mangasaviour: No, you buffoon! Slaanesh isn't even from the same mythos as Chiyo-oneechan! She implicitly (yet very clearly) introduces herself as Shub-Niggurath.

Also, HOLY BLEEP! Quick, which Lovecraftian deity/monster is described as a dog? I have to know!

This is the Korean version of chapter 21.
Big sister to the rescue

http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/usqC99hXMxE

Ya know, I don't blame all the demons for wanting You. He is a cutie.

(But please leave him in peace and don't physically, verbally or otherwise threaten him.)

Tbh I don't mind if it turns into harem as long as I can still have my monthly dose of fluff with them continuing their "slice of life routine" and the bonus of the doujins released by this magnificent author.Somehow the idea of the
mc being the uncle the whole time and all of these was a dream
was somehow cleared up in this chapter which I'm really glad, hope these continues. So how do you think will this story progress from this chapter(21) onwards?

I love this art style so much but there's pretty much like zero story so far

If only this updated more than once a month x_x

Users who are viewing this thread