Ane Naru Mono

YESSSS

We have chapter. Here the Korean version: http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/HrMfiG4pqIE

Dex-chan lover
The best thing about this series is that the manga is an adaptation from a hentai doujin series. The hentai is more canon that this manga and is draw by the same artist. 10/10 for sure hahahaha

Tenemos una minihistoria el capitulo 22.5:

http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/0D-Ba41vpNI

Dex-chan lover
Is this
the diety Ainz Ooahl Gown killed 60,000 people for, to get 5 of her children? Is this kid the father of those 5 goats?

I have to say that the artwork is incredible, and I am enjoying the story line. Yuu's history reminds me of that of Chise from The Ancient Magus' Bride. Sadly, the treatment meted out to them for being "different" is a very common thing in our world called "ableism." For a really good and realistic portrayal of ableism, check out the manhwa The Friendly Winter.

Group Leader
Oh, the shop in ch. 13 p. 5 has Nuka Cola! Seriously, it's so faint that there's no way I could have made it out myself.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know if any new chapters will be released or if the auther just simply quitted and turned back to making hentai again?

I really like the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Bollocks!! Why is that all the good mangas often just stops without any reason?

I guess we just have to wait and see if she restarts the manga after she fninsihes up a few doushinjis.

Dex-chan lover
Pochi was on vacation. Relax. She didn't drop the manga.

@Talismaster i suspect both are actually references to one of H.P. Lovecraft's lesser known eldritch horrors, Shub-Niggurath aka “The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young”

Users who are viewing this thread