Ane ni Iwareru ga Mama ni Tokkun wo Shiteitara, Tondemonai Tsuyosa ni Natteita Otouto

Dex-chan lover
The current set author 吉田 杏・スコッティ is 2 different names 吉田 杏 and スコッティ which are the OG author Yoshida An and the LN Illustrator (only Vol. 1 and 2) Scottie, these 2 names can be seen separated in any retail site and Scottie being credited as the illustrator for the LN, the publisher Comic-Earthstar credit adaptations like this, combine Author and LN illustrator, can check out other adaptation too, like for example Villagers A Wants to Save the Villainess, where Author and Illustrator are credited as 一色孝太郎・Parum, or Enough with This Slow Life! I Was Reincarnated as a High Elf and Now I’m Bored which is the same, author and illustrator combined らる鳥・しあびす

OG Author Twitter https://twitter.com/yoshidaanz Syosetu Page https://mypage.syosetu.com/1636918/
Illustrator Twitter https://twitter.com/Sco_ttie tweet by illustrator promoting novel (credits can be seen in cover)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
volume cover on page 1 2 and like 6
looked pretty good art wise
but the manga itself, i dunno
art feels so so
poses look pretty stiff, last page of chapter 1, pose was used like 6 times, minor changes for the face and like 1 leg.
lastly the faces, most joke faces look horrendous
-either the expressions dont make sense, dont fit the moment, or just look plain weird
//like the sister's reaction the MC expressing he wants to protect her.
-its as though the artist knows which expressions score points with the weebs, but fails to implement them

art aside
same goes for content
teacher is dogshit, she knows she has a sus student enrolling, doesn't watch him during the rando unnecessary duel and waits till his 3rd attempt on a student's life before she stepped in.
-first attack i can justify it, cuz maybe just maybe she thought he was normal
fiance in chapter 2 literally expo dumps how overpowered MC's magic storage is
and right after she spends several pages fangirling, she just dumps that she's engaged with the MC...
its cringe to put it lightly
7 stars is too good for this, no matter how you look at it, its below average and last i checked, 5 stars is labeled average

Dex-chan lover
Overpowered mc who is aware of his power? Damn that's new.
Yeah. I'm happy he at least doesn't keep thinking "oh, this is just basic levels of power". The bar is low, but hey, the manga did rise above that much. :p

I think the weird part for me is adventurers must go through years of training part. It's like they wanted a school arc. Plus how would they really make money if they are in "school" and don't get the outside assignments often.
Meh,
I'm assuming it's not so much "all adventurers" as it is "rich and/or connected prospective adventurers can do that to bypass the entry level rankings in the guild". For why the protagonist got sent there, even despite his already nearly overwhelming strength, part to have an opportunity to learn some academic, part to socialize, part because his sister is an overprotective idiot with a warped view of what's "enough strength to be safe as an adventurer".

Well, at least making some assumptions about it and blaming some of the word choice of the explanations on the MTL. Might just be that the author didn't really think through things and wanted a academy/school arc.

Fed-Kun's army
Was worried it was going to be another 'overpowered MC is so retarded he is always oblivious to his own overpowered status' but fortunately it panned out a bit better than that. Overall its a junk food read, not very good for you but its alright if you have nothing better on hand - will probably get a anime adaption, lol.

The MC itself isnt totally unlikable, though looks like its going into harem territory the character designs are nice enough. (Oh and there is like, only two other guys in the manga other than the MC: background mobs and a douchbag.)

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, how should I judge this...

• Cliche setting
  • I don't really like the artstyle
  • MC is surprisingly okay, which is a big plus for this kind of manga
  • overreacted side chars
  • weird pacing and event execution
  • as of now, only raw MTL available

Will not bookmark for now, but if there are 20+ proper translated chapters, I'll give it a go again.

Dex-chan lover
isekai-bingo.png

Well no Bingo as far i see

Users who are viewing this thread