Ane no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I mean I got annoyed by the chapter too but I got a whole different take away, why all the talk about yuri-bait? All I could see was an annoying older sister that intruded on a date and a jealous best friend at the end there. Not everything is that deep. Also I am pretty sure the sister is actually into women but I don't feel like there's going to be a love triangle plot in this, just doesn't feel like it.

Aggregator gang
I think most of yall really over thinking this.

Imagine you're best friend with this person since literal highschool. Suddenly a stranger swoops in, looks back and taunts you.

Idk man, i ain't gay but it would be bothering me at least a bit of whoever the fuck does that.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh... If my sister came in the middle of my date like that. (because she obviously did it on purpose)
I would air ko her into throwing her from the bridge. :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Sister did nothing wrong. They're basically buddies and unless she tells her it's a date then it's fair for her to want to tag along.

Even the end it's just her getting jelly that her bff is getting taken away by some skank lol.

Main pair is both the slow shy types when it comes to love anyway. We know already that they like each other :p
It's never fair to barge in on your friend's private matters. That's a dick move. If they wanted you there then they would have invited you. Get your head out of your ass and get a clue.

Dex-chan lover
The sister is intentionally getting in the way. Wtf is her deal? It was made clear at the end of the last chapter that she knew what was going on, so she is just ruining things on purpose

And with the lilies hanging around the frame when they did the bust measuring last chapter and now this, the ridiculously obtrusive yuri themes are on my nerves. I know this author can write good stuff, because the original run of this was SO good, and his other ongoing series is also really good.

Dex-chan lover
The sister is intentionally getting in the way. Wtf is her deal? It was made clear at the end of the last chapter that she knew what was going on, so she is just ruining things on purpose

And with the lilies hanging around the frame when they did the bust measuring last chapter and now this, the ridiculously obtrusive yuri themes are on my nerves. I know this author can write good stuff, because the original run of this was SO good, and his other ongoing series is also really good.
Never seen anything good by him. might you share the names of the other series, kind stranger? ^_^

Dex-chan lover
From good two-three chapters of cool older fmc and shy mc.. And now to Sister harem and yuri bait... Rly if it will go that route, it would be better to stay as finished series with two chapters and good taste.
Agreed

Dex-chan lover
this love rival to sis seems irrelevant when hinako likes asahi

Users who are viewing this thread