Ane no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
We really didnt need big sis to third wheel but thats also the fault of Asahi for being scared of her and not putting his foot down. Now that they're alone Hinako is just gonna be thinking about Tsukiko and the new chick. Hopefully that drama is short lived

Dex-chan lover
This is going nowhere, isn't it. Like, I already expected that but still, jesus. MC has already made peace with his fate, FMC own actions block herself from going anywhere and the sister, as far as I can see, is just gonna be a road block.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm, I kind of hoped the sister would play more of a supporting role in their relationship, but this just seems to me like she's trying to deliberately get in the way.
I hope it's just a case of her misunderstanding and misreading the sparks between her brother and friend and not a case of it being a weird convoluted love triangle which includes a bunch of yuri bait.

Will have to wait for a few more chapters to see how things go.

edit: It could also just be a case of the sister that's overly domineering and where she visualizes the ideal relationship for her friend and brother and thus wants to "supervise" to ensure neither of them messes up. i.e. why she keeps telling him what to do etc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sister did nothing wrong. They're basically buddies and unless she tells her it's a date then it's fair for her to want to tag along.

Even the end it's just her getting jelly that her bff is getting taken away by some skank lol.

Main pair is both the slow shy types when it comes to love anyway. We know already that they like each other :p

Dex-chan lover
Sister did nothing wrong. They're basically buddies and unless she tells her it's a date then it's fair for her to want to tag along.

Even the end it's just her getting jelly that her bff is getting taken away by some skank lol.

Main pair is both the slow shy types when it comes to love anyway. We know already that they like each other :p
I feel like the end of the previous chapter implied she was aware of the feelings and that it's not just buddies, which made her actions this chapter weird. If she knows, then she's getting in the way. If she doesn't know, then why is she so weird?

Users who are viewing this thread