Ane no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the end of the previous chapter implied she was aware of the feelings and that it's not just buddies, which made her actions this chapter weird. If she knows, then she's getting in the way. If she doesn't know, then why is she so weird?
Yeah, i don't think the sister is that dumb, Imagine if the sister has a massive brother complex LOL.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
we ended up getting double date on next chapter lol... until the sister notice both of them follow her while having date themselves

meanwhile that little girl will drag MC away and ask him help..then pass her LINE ID at him

but he ended up step on landmine for mention he got that infront of hii-chan * laugh *

Dex-chan lover
Bro... the girl is cute, sure, but she doesn't even come close to Hii-chan's levels... oh well, the ship is still Akkun x Hii-chan, so it's not like she matters anyway.

Dex-chan lover
It's literally only chapter 5, you guys would NOT survive Nisekoi
Don't dig up my trauma pls. That manga hurt me in ways words cannot describe.

On the plus side, in the next chapter, fmc is able to step forward somewhat, but what she does at the end just made me go "Oh come on, not this again"

Dex-chan lover
Plz dont tell me the sister has a crush on Hinako as well and now we have a lesbian rival thats teasing Hinako cuz she thinks shes her rival for the sister. God this will become such a mess if so, i only pray lil bro gets a W after all this and Hinako doenst turn lesb too lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I still believe the sister will support her brother. She’s known the feelings of the two, which is why she dragged him with her to uni. But she can’t just give her bff to him. It’s all part of the keikaku

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, looks like his sister still doesn't get it, probably she thinks that fmc isn't interested in mc in a romantic way, both mc and his sister are as dense as f. I don't think this will go lesbo route, it seems sister has a lot of friends and all of them want her attention, she's on the other hand dense and way too protective toward her bro.

Dex-chan lover
Shit, mind need to get admitted to a hospital after seeing my sugar level sky rocket into oblivion. Good stuff, the author is smoking the expensive stuff, which has aged like fine wine

Users who are viewing this thread