Ane no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Bro’s sister thirdwheeled so hard she became the first wheel. And also (coming from the extra chapters in the pre-serialization), it seems that Hinako and Tsukiko are just really close and that new girl was being smug (if I had to guess, possibly trying to snatch up the sister), I don’t think it’s a love triangle between sister and brother. I just hope that the new girl doesn’t follow in Ranko’s footsteps, romcom authors have a hate boner for lesbians it feels like.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking the whole time that we have no clue what the sister's thoughts on anything are. That def intentional. Hina thinks of tsukko as bff and loves asahi, asahi loves hina, the new girl obviously loves tsukko, but what about tsukko. I think we'll be kept in the dark for a while. I am leaning more towards her being a brocon. But she might have a crush on hina. uhg this is already complicated but interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
I was thinking the whole time that we have no clue what the sister's thoughts on anything are. That def intentional. Hina thinks of tsukko as bff and loves asahi, asahi loves hina, the new girl obviously loves tsukko, but what about tsukko. I think we'll be kept in the dark for a while. I am leaning more towards her being a brocon. But she might have a crush on hina. uhg this is already complicated but interesting.
I don’t see Tsukko being a brocon and I hope that isn’t the case. I can deffo see Tsukko liking Hina though. I think Hina probably not used to someone being so forward towards Tsukko since Tsukko like some unattainable flower.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t see Tsukko being a brocon and I hope that isn’t the case. I can deffo see Tsukko liking Hina though. I think Hina probably not used to someone being so forward towards Tsukko since Tsukko like some unattainable flower.
You know I think you're right about Tsukko looking Hina. In ch 1.5 it said Tsukko's latest worry is her "poor taste in men". After rereading some, it seems like she shows little interest in her own brother. Bordering disgust... Like a normal big sister lol. But she might really hate that Hina is into him.

She's prolly into Hina. I didn't want that but will lead to some really interesting and nasty drama. Dunno why they have the random girl show up though. We just started lol.

Fed-Kun's army
You know I think you're right about Tsukko looking Hina. In ch 1.5 it said Tsukko's latest worry is her "poor taste in men". After rereading some, it seems like she shows little interest in her own brother. Bordering disgust... Like a normal big sister lol. But she might really hate that Hina is into him.

She's prolly into Hina. I didn't want that but will lead to some really interesting and nasty drama. Dunno why they have the random girl show up though. We just started lol.
Yeah, the new girl was definitely a head scratcher. Only thing I can think of is to help show how close the bond between Hina and Tsukko is. Maybe it’ll even segue into revealing to us who Tsukko likes.

Dex-chan lover
I think that older sis just loves her best friend. Since she also loves beauty she was having her brother adjust the angle of the picture to make Hi-chan look the best. Like a director, I am sure that she knows what her brother and friend are feeling, and is just enjoying the show. Everyone in older sister's circle must know Hi-chan. I am sure she talks about her and her brother who takes care of the house and feeds them. The MC has the same eye for beauty that his sister has, just happened to fall in love with the walking work of art that Hi-chan is. I also love that despite her look she is intelligent in her field. You can be pretty and smart.

Double-page supporter
Yuri Is in a grey zone of romance mangas for me but if this turn in something focused on how the mc can't do anything except being shy with the fmc and his sister 3rd wheeling him with yuri bait i guess it would be time to drop it until a few chapters happen and it goes back to being mc and fmc. 😞

Users who are viewing this thread