Ane no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Mate it's 6 chapters and MC is already acting as a side character, if fmc hadn't taken his hand then she followed his sis it could be over already. The author should stop gay baits and make it clear that fmc is straight or I drop this, ch1-2 where golden, serialization chapters suck so far 5/10 for now.
Regardless of anything I hope you just leave, you seem like a homophobic asshole.

Dex-chan lover
Homophobic: Someone that criticizes bad writing in a manga.

You are a C.O.I.R. That's a Clown Of Impossible Ridiculousness.
His complaint is that the female protagonist who is so into the male protagonist that if she liked him any more it would be cringe needs to be declared absolutely straight. Like that's homophobia my guy, she could be bi and she would still be so into the male protagonist so much so that it's almost embarrassing.

Banned
It bloody better not pull the same shit that series did. That one didn't just suffer a quality drop, it took gold at the Winter Olympics Alpine Downhill Skiing event.
What? Isnt dosanko a slow harem romance show? Wtf happened there?!

Dex-chan lover
His complaint is that the female protagonist who is so into the male protagonist that if she liked him any more it would be cringe needs to be declared absolutely straight. Like that's homophobia my guy, she could be bi and she would still be so into the male protagonist so much so that it's almost embarrassing.
No, his complaint is that the author is pulling a bait and switch.

Dex-chan lover
No, his complaint is that the author is pulling a bait and switch.
"and make it clear that fmc is straight " There's no bait and switching going on, Hina is so in love with Asahi that anytime a girl even gets near him he gets jealous. She's clearly possessive and possessive of her best friend too. We literally see her thought bubbles she's clearly only into Asahi.

Dex-chan lover
"and make it clear that fmc is straight " There's no bait and switching going on, Hina is so in love with Asahi that anytime a girl even gets near him he gets jealous. She's clearly possessive and possessive of her best friend too. We literally see her thought bubbles she's clearly only into Asahi.
That's how she acted before. In this chapter, she acted like a wild lesbian. That's a bait and switch.

Double-page supporter
I don’t get it some of the comments. FMC was scared of losing her Best Friend and halfway through the chapter; she actually forgot about following them and enjoyed her time with the brother. To top it off, when the new girl gave the MC her number; the FMC got jealous. It’s still “Vanilla”

Dex-chan lover
Don’t really see why people are so mad because they’re not focusing on the “main couple“. They did more in one chapter than they’ve done the whole series. If anything they need to develop the hell out of ototo-kun. His classmates, that only had one(?) chapter, have more impact than him.

Dex-chan lover
And this is why the author has a whole-ass alternate pen name for their yuri-only works, so fuckwits like those polluting this thread don't harrass them for it. Ya'll really think someone that has 1/2 their output as yuri works isn't going to have an occasional lesbian in their hetero works too? Please, get offended, stop reading this, and never come back. Please. I beg you.

Dex-chan lover
for real, just say NO why did he just let it happen
Just one look at the sister makes it pretty clear that he was raised as a doormat to his sisters whims. He is submissive and will go along with any girl without much protest. He is a classic romcom MC in that regard but at least his case is pretty self explanatory. His sister has absolutely no right to criticize him. He is the product of her own making.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't see the issue that some readers are having on this thread.
A lot of it feels overblown tbh. People are focusing too much on the Yuri bait and completely neglecting how the main couple just had an entire date chapter disguised as them tailing the sister.

Something like this was also kind of necessary seeing as Hii-chan and Tsukko are supposed to be best friends but don’t spend a lot of time together so this chapter firmly establishes their relationship.

Although, I will admit that it comes a bit too early here. We probably should have had more chapters to establish the main couple instead.

Dex-chan lover
What? Isnt dosanko a slow harem romance show? Wtf happened there?!
Not much, but just enough that it left a really bad taste for some readers

It messed up the initial confession and then halted the development of the “main couple” to focus on and settle the relationship with the “harem” members. The main couple is actually together now, but there were some bumps along the way

Users who are viewing this thread