The Anemone Feels the Heat - Ch. 43.2 - Misunderstanding (2)

Dex-chan lover
I normally don't side with someone who just told "I don't want you to meet with your friend because I'm insecure" but I'm gonna side with Mashiro here just because that Kohai has been doing nothing but badmouthing her. It's not her place to decide what Nagisa does during her time or whom she hang out with. It's also fucking rude to decide that Mashiro is an obstacle.

For gooddess' sake, Naigasa shouldn't have to ask "Why". Girl, your so-called 'Kohai' just said that your girlfriend is just 'obstacle' to you and say bad about her every time and you asked why she doesn't want you to meet that girl. I don't know. maybe you should just recall what your kohai said about your girlfriend.
This arc is dragging down ever character involved and making they dumber along the way. I'd rather go back to one of the side couples then have the story ruined by unneeded forced conflict for the sake of conflict b.s

I normally don't side with someone who just told "I don't want you to meet with your friend because I'm insecure" but I'm gonna side with Mashiro here just because that Kohai has been doing nothing but badmouthing her. It's not her place to decide what Nagisa does during her time or whom she hang out with. It's also fucking rude to decide that Mashiro is an obstacle.

For gooddess' sake, Naigasa shouldn't have to ask "Why". Girl, your so-called 'Kohai' just said that your girlfriend is just 'obstacle' to you and say bad about her every time and you asked why she doesn't want you to meet that girl. I don't know. maybe you should just recall what your kohai said about your girlfriend.

Bro hell yeah. This is exactly what I was thinking about. Nagisa taking out her fucking popcorn and standing there watching rando acquiantance A insult her GF just doesn't make any sense at all. The moment she snapped wasn't even that special, since if I remember correctly that bitch already said the same thing in their faces before.

Some people are saying that Mashiro is being insecure. Umm is that really so? Any normal human being would have the same reaction if their partner regularly meet up with an friend that talks shit about them at any possbile turn.

This arc is already bad enough as it is. Not like the last one with the teacher student thing was that much better since I wasn't that invested in some side characters anyways. I just hope they don't put the blame on Mashiro for any of this, because Mashiro is literally the cause and the reason this shit has gone on for so long.

Whoa whoa author wtf, and last chapter I just said theyll get thru this?!?! Ugh no I must have faith

They will get through this alright since it is just some unnecessary tumbling along the way, but none of us are here to see how bad writing ruins a story that otherwise started out perfectly.

It was a good idea to introduce some degree of jealousy tho. It was just the execution that fell short.
Nah dude they could have done it with something lighter and more inoffensive, like a childhood friend that gets reintroduced kinda trope who eventually back off on their relationship. That would have fitted the direction of the manga better if we are considering how it all started as a more fluffy story.

Nah bro I just read the next chapter somewhere else in another language and it is absolute bullshit. They are seriously going to destroy Nagisa's character even further and I will not be here to watch it happen. Ah shit this manga is going to the drain at this pace.

Edit: advance spoilers for anyone who wants to read it
The author pulled out the trope for Nagisa of "Uhh I won't understand if you won't talk to me", and of course as everyone expected, Mashiro didn't want to tell her her negative feelings. Then Nagisa just fking gives up. It makes me feel as if she never really gave that much of a damn about their relationship in the first place, since she ain't willing to take action on her own, like trying to ask your mutual friends or cutting ties with that bitch kouhai.

Like you dumbass woman I thought you had good brains? Things couldn't be more clear, what explanations would you even fucking need. And again the author destroying the main characters by reducing their brains to literal monkeys. This is not even bad communication at this point. This is just having no cognitive and synthetic power whatsoever and being a stupid fuck, is what it is.

https://m.happymh.com/reads/wenredeyinlianhua/4732222. Here is a Chinese translation for Ch44, if anyone wants it.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more. It is the bane of my existence as a yuri fan to begin seeing an otherwise good story get sidetracked to some side characters' romantic relationship. That is literally not what we are here to read.
This is why everyone should think twice before begging GL mangas to not end as soon as the mains get together and to actually show their time as a couple. Because 9 times out of 10, arcs like this (and arcs about the side pairings) are what happens lmao. They can't all be Lonely Girl

Users who are viewing this thread