Anemone is in Heat - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.5 - Volume 2 Omake

Dex-chan lover
Well that was not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not

What's your favorite type of bread?

(btw forgot to mention I love "the guy I was interested in wasn't a guy") she has good taste in music too
Keep on forgetting to quote message

Dex-chan lover
Well that was not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not

I like sourdough
Yoo nice to see you have good taste

Any other mangas you like? Can be gl cuz like ykyk
Well that was not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not
Mine is French bread.

My favorite right now is "I want to fall in love until you die" it's a gl that made me cry for a week. and Whisper me a love song.
And you?

Dex-chan lover
Well that was not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not
Mine is French bread.

My favorite right now is "I want to fall in love until you die" it's a gl that made me cry for a week. and Whisper me a love song.
And you?
Well that was not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not

My favourites rn would be "The Summer You Were There" and I'm In Love With The Villainess
Yo I want to fall in love with you until you die is so sad I cried too lmfao
Along with The Summer You Were There
And I'm still waiting for the new chapter of Whisper me a love song to come out
Nice tastes, do you have one anime/manga that stuck with you?

Dex-chan lover
Well that was not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not

My favourites rn would be "The Summer You Were There" and I'm In Love With The Villainess
Yo I want to fall in love with you until you die is so sad I cried too lmfao
Along with The Summer You Were There
And I'm still waiting for the new chapter of Whisper me a love song to come out
Nice tastes, do you have one anime/manga that stuck with you?
Well that was not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not

Maybe Citrus. It was the first gl I've read. I'm in love with the villainess is good. You?

Dex-chan lover
Well that was not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not

Uhhh would say I want to eat your pancreas, first anime movie to make me cry
Your turn for a question I'm all out lol
Huh though, gotta question, I'm pretty sure chapter 39 of anemone is in heat was supposed to come out jan 24th? It's been pretty long lmfao

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread