Anemone is in Heat - Vol. 6 Ch. 36.5 - Vol6 Extras

Dex-chan lover
That kiss healed me a bit 😭 This manga used to be almost perfect, but atm it should take some notes from Whisper Me A Love Song. Focusing on side characters/couples for a while is fine, but you can still show the mains and integrate them into the storyline somehow, if only on the sidelines. We haven’t seen Nagisa and Mashiro in months and my crops are dyingggg

Banned
I still want to believe that this is a classic in the making and the best yuri manga out right now. But damn, that last volume just did not feel as good. When your main-couple is so insanely precious and well-made that the other pairings can't reach them even in the slightest, any volume not focusing on Nagisa and Mashiro just feels lackluster. I still like the other pairings, especially the NanjouxSensei one, but it just can't hold a candle to the main and the earlier volumes. MashiNagi is for me a 10/10, while the other two are between 6-7,5. I hope to see more of the main-couple being fluffy.

That kiss healed me a bit 😭 This manga used to be almost perfect, but atm it should take some notes from Whisper Me A Love Song. Focusing on side characters/couples for a while is fine, but you can still show the mains and integrate them into the storyline somehow, if only on the sidelines. We haven’t seen Nagisa and Mashiro in months and my crops are dyingggg
I personally think it should NOT take notes from Whisper Me A Love Song cause I argue that one has been even worse about stretches without the main couple; what they both should actually do is just return to the main couple

Users who are viewing this thread