Anemone is in Heat - Ch. 37 - Heartbreak

Dex-chan lover
idk man even tho riri-chan was kinda(?) a dummy, i don’t think i can hate her.
This is one of the few romances stories I've read where I can say I don't hate any of the characters, and yeah that includes Riri (she was at most annoying from time to time). That said, the only ones I can say that I liked are Nagisa, Mashiro, and Uda. Everyone else thus far, I either feel indifferent to them and/or annoyed by them.

At this point I'm probably a broken record, but I really want to see our main couple again. :angery:

Dex-chan lover
I'll commit war crimes if Riri makes her cry again
399689729_2070677503266004_2844239760399548256_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Author can keep trying but i'm never going to ship these two... Uda is too good of a girl to end with this egoistical idiot.
Uda - "I'm only kind because i realy love you a lot!"
Trash - "lol you're so kind, i'm going to see the girl that rejected me now. see ya!"

The worst is that we already know that author is going to make Uda and this thing end together...

Dex-chan lover
Its really sad to see Uda mustering all her lil courage to confess and get immediately misunderstood, but well, right now wouldnt really be the best timing for that and could instead make things very awkward when Riri is still grieving her heartbreak and also worried sick to mend her friendship. At least made Riri for once really look at Uda in a new light.
In a way this whole development was way more complicated then ive expected, like, ive hoped Riri would start to look at Uda before things got this far. But i guess it make it seem like the series is far from over which is a plus, considering theres nothing more really happening with the mcs at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Author can keep trying but i'm never going to ship these two... Uda is too good of a girl to end with this egoistical idiot.
Uda - "I'm only kind because i realy love you a lot!"
Trash - "lol you're so kind, i'm going to see the girl that rejected me now. see ya!"

The worst is that we already know that author is going to make Uda and this thing end together...
Like, i really love Uda, but i cant get why theres so much hate towards Riri. Is not her fault Uda likes her and clearly so far Uda has only been a good friend while Riri is in love with someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread