Anemone is in Heat - Ch. 39 - Graduation

Complaining about reading comprehension while simultaneously having the most surface-level understanding and not even thinking about the deeper implications is hilarious.
Deeper implications? Oh, you mean the headcanon you crafted from nothing while ignoring the literal text on the page in order to have something to whine about. Seriously, your God awful interpretation of a basic plot line is just annoying to read about.

I don't have a hate boner for student x teacher (I translated a fair amount of other series like that), I just hate these two characters. They are god awful and horrible people.
They are horrible people because one of them wasn't extremely concise when turning down another girl's confession? Talk about having paper thin skin. The teacher didn't even do a single bad thing.

Double-page supporter
Deeper implications? Oh, you mean the headcanon you crafted from nothing while ignoring the literal text on the page in order to have something to whine about. Seriously, your God awful interpretation of a basic plot line is just annoying to read about.
Sounds like you did pretty bad in english classes lmao

Dex-chan lover
Finally an good end to this arc and on to a new start! Thanks for the TL!

Double-page supporter
Not comfortable with the nurse-student thing, but I'm just glad this is over. This is the first time I've been actively wishing for an arc to end :shamihuh:

Sounds like you did pretty bad in english classes lmao
Sounds like you were one of those pretentious students who wrote a five page essay on the implications of the red curtains during an arbitrary scene. Gotta read between the lines because the actual lines are a little too complicated for you.

Dex-chan lover
Thats the most over the top blushing that have ever been in any series ever. So easy to see this was the moment she fell completely for her and within the next 5 chapters they will be dating, almost like she never had feelings for the senpai.
Really now? People were giving Riri a load of crap just because she liked someone else instead of Uda. The moment that ended, literally, Uda confessed, Riri blushes hard and now Riri will again get crap because shes too easy??
Give me a break. 1st i doubt anything will happen for the next few months or so in their timeline. 2nd blushing hard or light, doesnt mean she has "fallen completely" for Uda. It only means what happened got her completely off guard. 3rd yes, it has to be on the next 5 chapters or so since the story doesnt have anywhere to go from here so is definitely going to end soon, maybe even before Riri and Uda are together. Even if happens, after some time jump, will obviously be rushed and that still doesnt mean Riri didnt loved Nanjou but she simply moved on and it wasnt a random person but someone who has been by her side for quite some time already.
People of the internet can be really hard to please, mostly when their knowledge is solely based on fictional characters and their level of blushing lol

Group Leader
They are horrible people because one of them wasn't extremely concise when turning down another girl's confession? Talk about having paper thin skin. The teacher didn't even do a single bad thing.
Idk why you gotta be all condescending when I pointed out a criticism many people had. The student council president herself said she was a bitch for not being clearer, so no clue why you're jumping in to protect her, either. The teacher didn't do anything horrible, but have you read some of her scenes? She acts like a condescending bitch toward the prez during their first meeting (and no, that's not just her being "mature" or "trying to be on equal ground with her students"). She then supports the prez's shitty treatment of Riri's feelings which, as she states, was bad. She said, and I quote: "Being selfish...hurting others, so what? It's your life." Maybe I am just overreacting, but I think that's a pretty shitty thing to say when you're sitting on the easy side of things, let alone to tell a young adult like the prez. And even if I went too far to call them horrible, I still can't call them good people/characters that would get me invested in their romance. Not with the scenes we were given. And I still don't understand how prez would even fall in love with the teacher.

alright good for them i guess now can we PLEASE go back to mashiro and nagisa ,,, this arc had me reconsidering whether i wanted to continue reading several chapters ago already ,,,

Dex-chan lover
Wait for a minute I'll buy something to eat. Read all this comments... Good chapter. Not the best one, but good! You always have a choice to stop reading it xD

Idk why you gotta be all condescending when I pointed out a criticism many people had. The student council president herself said she was a bitch for not being clearer, so no clue why you're jumping in to protect her, either. The teacher didn't do anything horrible, but have you read some of her scenes? She acts like a condescending bitch toward the prez during their first meeting (and no, that's not just her being "mature" or "trying to be on equal ground with her students"). She then supports the prez's shitty treatment of Riri's feelings which, as she states, was bad. She said, and I quote: "Being selfish...hurting others, so what? It's your life." Maybe I am just overreacting, but I think that's a pretty shitty thing to say when you're sitting on the easy side of things, let alone to tell a young adult like the prez. And even if I went too far to call them horrible, I still can't call them good people/characters that would get me invested in their romance. Not with the scenes we were given. And I still don't understand how prez would even fall in love with the teacher.
A lot of people? Oh, please. Point out at all the people calling the teacher "horrible". The teacher called the pres out for not being concise enough in her rejection. How the hell did you leave that out of your citations for how much of a horrible person she is?

Group Leader
A lot of people? Oh, please. Point out at all the people calling the teacher "horrible". The teacher called the pres out for not being concise enough in her rejection. How the hell did you leave that out of your citations for how much of a horrible person she is?
I even said that I might have gone too far calling them horrible. Doesn't take away the fact they don't seem likable or interesting in my eyes. And honestly, reading the comments on here across various chapters or talking with people on Discord, I've seen a lot of people complain about the two and how they make the experience worse. I don't really have any reason to lie, but if you don't believe me without receipts, I won't blame you. And you're right, she might have said that, but what is the point if she follows it up by saying "But it's your life so yolo don't worry about hurting others"? Also kind of easy to say since she's keeping a moral high ground, but that's a whole different ballpark.
I am genuinely curious though, what makes you like them/their romance? I'm simply asking because, whether or not they are bad people/characters, I don't really see anything to like about them either. They're just kinda...there, y'know? I wasn't emotionally invested in their story, and instead of feeling a sugar rush in this chap, I was just relieved to know that it was probably over. I feel like it would have worked a lot better if they didn't exist and it was just about Riri and Uda, or just more of the main couple.

Dex-chan lover
God this arc was messy, didn't exactly like how the student teacher relationship was addressed either, it leaves a bad taste in mouth, especially with the "you're mature for your age" line which is a groomer classic, could have been handled better, rn it's just ehhhhh

Dex-chan lover
This should be renamed XXX HighSchool is in Heat. Although when you think about it that would describe every HS. Perhaps "XXX HighSchool is in Lesbians"

Curious about the direction this manga will take going onwards So far, our main couple got together pretty fast and are very cute and fluffy! Funnily enough, most of the drama revolves around other pairings. Leads me to believe the next few chapters will focus on Uda and Riri. Really don't know where this manga is headed otherwise, tbh, but hey sometimes the fun is in strapping in for the ride

Thanks for the upload!

Users who are viewing this thread