Anemone is in Heat - Ch. 41 - Encounter

Double-page supporter
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK!!

I don't think it can be impact drama.

Dex-chan lover
That was some adorable couples time.

Whatever the new girl is doing will be fine because involves Nagisa and Mashiro. Picturing something along the lines of "you've changed!" "I'm in love and happier than I've ever been" "oh... well I'll still try and change you back" Nagisa proceeds to no-sell every attempt and just continues being adorably in love. Mashiro will probably end up wavering being convinced she's somehow holding her beloved back, Nagisa does some big gesture, couple's stronger than ever.

Dex-chan lover
this school is a menace. Generational yuri rivals every year. Then it's spreads and humanity all yuri (yay) and eventually ded (yay?)

Just reread this manga, but it seems like the kouhai's appearance has been planned early since she made a cameo on chapter 24 page 18 (if my assumption that the mob is her is correct)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
im gonna do this for my own sake and make this my headcannon as the finale (before the childhood or whatever page came out). im out, thank you for your hardwork TL san & team!

Dex-chan lover
Tbf, we just got done going through a love triangle that took up a good deal of the last ten chapters or so. So it's not like it's been nothing but a smooth ride thus far. Also, if this new character doesn't add any substantial drama then her over-the-top introduction/declaration is unnecessary, and she could've been added the next chapter as simply a kouhai who respects Nagisa. Instead I'm expecting that we'll now have this Kouhai who will (intentionally or unintentionally) make Mashiro feel as though she's not good enough to stand by Nagisa's side. Hopefully I'm wrong, since we already went through that.
That would be the predictable route that I'm hoping we avoid. I'm assuming her flashy introduction was just for a fun ending stinger and next chapter we'll step back from it.

Dex-chan lover
That was some adorable couples time.

Whatever the new girl is doing will be fine because involves Nagisa and Mashiro. Picturing something along the lines of "you've changed!" "I'm in love and happier than I've ever been" "oh... well I'll still try and change you back" Nagisa proceeds to no-sell every attempt and just continues being adorably in love. Mashiro will probably end up wavering being convinced she's somehow holding her beloved back, Nagisa does some big gesture, couple's stronger than ever.
It writes itself doesn't it? Edit: also why can we still not delete our comments? I wanted to reply to both at once.

Usually when this trope is used it annoys me or ticks me off, but here I'm not worried in the slightest. Mashiro's and Nagisa's relationship is as solid as a rock.

Aggregator gang
Where's my birthday date
Why do we get childhood drama shit instead🥲

Reactions: Tlo

Users who are viewing this thread