Anemone is in Heat - Ch. 37 - Heartbreak

Dex-chan lover
So, where does the story go after this arc? I know a lot of you are calling for it to refocus on the alpha couple, and that's warranted, but what would you have them do? The alpha couple is not currently experiencing "drama." Do you want them to? Because I don't see this becoming a Futaribeya-esque "slice-of-life where the two main girls just happen to be in a romantic relationship" sort of series.

Dex-chan lover
Can we like, stop the hate towards Riri? As much as i love Uda, during all this time she never really made clear her feelings while also being the one to give a push to Riri continue her pursuit. Riri its not obligated to like her back either just because we like her.
They're all just kids. Thats probably Riri 1st love and she didnt want to give up and no one can blame her. She cant read minds to know Uda feelings and Ootsuki kept giving her hope to complicate things even more.
Was a tiring arc for sure and could had been shorter or had a better choice of progression avoiding most of this deep drama. But i still feel like would be more rewarding if Riri would naturally fall in love with Uda without Ootsuki shadow around so it had to be done.
Regardless, i guess this all happen because the author didnt know the next step for Mahiro and Nagisa. Just wholesome and fluffy stuff for the mcs is really great and i love it, but wont keep the series going for long.

Dex-chan lover
So, where does the story go after this arc? I know a lot of you are calling for it to refocus on the alpha couple, and that's warranted, but what would you have them do? The alpha couple is not currently experiencing "drama." Do you want them to? Because I don't see this becoming a Futaribeya-esque "slice-of-life where the two main girls just happen to be in a romantic relationship" sort of series.
Honestly, this whole arc must be because of just that. If i had to guess the next step would be about Nagisa going to a college far away or even abroad? Maybe just skip to them married? Theres not really much to explore atm, just free drama. This aint a slice-of-life so it cant keep the series up with just daily life of a couple in love.

Dex-chan lover
but what would you have them do?
Honestly nothing really comes to mind. But I suppose that's simply how much I like the two of them and their dynamics with one another. Not like there needs to be any major drama or progression either, as even an arc with the two of them just spending time with each other would be more than enough (for me anyway). I probably wouldn't had minded this arc as much, if the two of them were more involved and tried to help Uda with confessing to Riri, by both acting as Uda's emotional support and trying to help set up situations where Uda and Riri would be together. And after Riri had been rejected by the president and Uda talked with her and helped her apologize to the president, Nagisa and Mashiro could be waiting for Uda who would tell them that she won't confess just yet to Riri and instead would want to wait for her to recover and Nagisa and Mashiro could've hugged her in support of her decision. But that prob would've been too much.

Can we like, stop the hate towards Riri? As much as i love Uda, during all this time she never really made clear her feelings while also being the one to give a push to Riri continue her pursuit. Riri its not obligated to like her back either just because we like her.
Honestly I don't think people (most people anyway) hate Riri for being the subject of Uda's affection, as that's something that's kind of outside of Riri's control. I think it's just how Riri handled her own affection for the class president and continually confessed to her (to the point where the class president became uncomfortable) despite being rejected. That said, I don't hate Riri, I just found her to be annoying at times throughout the series.

Dex-chan lover
Not like there needs to be any major drama or progression either, as even an arc with the two of them just spending time with each other would be more than enough (for me anyway).
It would be enough for me too, personally. But it's not going to happen. This simply isn't that genre of manga.

They're all just kids. Thats probably Riri 1st love and she didnt want to give up and no one can blame her. She cant read minds to know Uda feelings and Ootsuki kept giving her hope to complicate things even more.
Was a tiring arc for sure and could had been shorter or had a better choice of progression avoiding most of this deep drama. But i still feel like would be more rewarding if Riri would naturally fall in love with Uda without Ootsuki shadow around so it had to be done.
Regardless, i guess this all happen because the author didnt know the next step for Mahiro and Nagisa. Just wholesome and fluffy stuff for the mcs is really great and i love it, but wont keep the series going for long.
Ootsuki? Ootsuki is Nagisa's surname. I think you had Nanjou in mind 😅

Double-page supporter
It’s always the short/bob hair bitches in romance anime they are so delusional thinking they can win the other person over then when they don’t they want to act like a victim. Eliminate them.

Dex-chan lover
but i cant get why theres so much hate towards Riri
That's not hate, just a fact that she is not at the level of Uda and she has a trash personality.

I dont like her cose she acted like a creep. If you want to know why, re read every part of her and her senpai but think that she is a dude. Every single reader would scream at how creepy she was to keep trying after knowing the other was in love with someone else.
She keep trying after getting rejected, and then she come and cry in fron of Uda, and literaly go "lol it's so cute you love me, i'm going back to my crush that rejected me".

How can anyone not get how much of a trash this character is? Uda literaly just confesed, and her answer is " thankgs, i'm going back to the girl that rejected me."
She fucking ghosted Uda and ignored her confession because of how self centered she is...

Users who are viewing this thread