Anemone is in Heat - Ch. 36

It's annoying that this being spun as Nanjou being selfish even though the entire situation is predicated on Riri being unable to take "no" for an answer and continuing to push something after already being rejected. But no, Riri is the real victim because her love is just so strong and pure.
Eh idk about that, my takeaway from the talk with sensei is that it's just Nanjou spinning herself as selfish, and that she's incorrect to do so (or at least that's the intended message of the chapter).

Fed-Kun's army
Why is the nurse acting like nanjou isn't very clearly in the wrong. She was very clearly pulling riri by the nose for a year, toying with her heart, and you're not gonna scold her for that? "But Riri should've stopped after the first rejection" yeah you're right, but the fact that she didn't means that nanjou didn't get through to her, and needed to be more firm, instead she just let her live up her delusions. Terrible friend. She only put her foot down because her crush told her to.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's sad that what the teacher said is tainted by the fact that she only care about Nanjou... Because she's right. Nanjou was clear about the fact that she wouldn't be able to reciprocate Riri's feelings and Riri was clear about the fact that she didn't give a fluff. That's why I can't feel any sympathy for her. She came here with the intention to force her heartfelt valentine chocolate and by extension force a white day return gratitude gift. So yeah, she can cry a river for all I care but I won't waste my very cheap tissues on her.

But I do feel bad for Uda because, bless her soul, she's going suffer in silence while she comfort Riri.

Damn, I really miss Nagisa and Mashiro. I really miss when the only drama we had was Mashiro being insecure about the depths of Nagisa's love for her. Can we go back to that? Pretty please 🥺

Dex-chan lover
Waiting a month for the chapter and then its only about all these annoying drama seeking characters… Can also see that next chapter is going to be about Them, and by how stupid they normally act, next chapter is going to be just as stupid, so guess thats also going go be a skip chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Okay so, The Nurse should have 100% come down on her and told affirmed she was being selfish with both Riri and her. Problem is, she didn't. Probably because she wants to keep Nanjou's head in the clouds so she will still be easy to groom that way.
And then there is Riri who was suffering from her own teenage brain and not taking the hint. Finally, she will hopefully see that she should just stay out of that whole mess of a scandal. Poor Uda having to wait for this traffic jam of a love triangle to move along only to be the rebound.
It sucks. The series started as a genuine high school yuri drama. Somewhere along the lines in this arc though, my cynicism kicked in and now I can't see this as anything other than a collapsing tower.
did you just make this whole scenario in your head or something??? what grooming are you talking about?!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
Waiting a month for the chapter and then its only about all these annoying drama seeking characters… Can also see that next chapter is going to be about Them, and by how stupid they normally act, next chapter is going to be just as stupid, so guess thats also going go be a skip chapter
drama happens because LIFE happens, who in hell seeks “drama” in their life bro??? you lot really love to make BS up since you just simply hate the side characters

Dex-chan lover
The whole situation is kinda...all over the place
I mean, it's true that Riri should have gotten the message after many rejections, but "love is blind" and, IMO, from her perspective, the teacher was kinda "dismissive"(?) of Nanjou's feelings (so, to her, she still got a chance). Yeah, yeah, the teacher might have been doing that out of tsunderism or from the fact that Nanjou was still a student long from graduating. So, now that it's not so far away, we saw a glimpse of sensei's true feelings. So, in the end, Nanjou was right to keep pursuing the teacher.
Now, Nanjou probably already know that the teacher actually shared her interest, so as I said, she was right to keep shooting her shots. So, what about Riri? All the times Riri confessed her love, Nanjou told her she was in love with the nurse, so it's kinda on Riri to not get the message....but, if it was ok for Nanjou to keep pursuing Sensei, why should it be a fault that Riri kept pursuing Nanjou? Sure, Nanjou could have been more firm in just one of her rejection, to clearly draw the line...but she didn't want to hurt her junior (as she said)...everyone would be hesitant of hurting someone else's feelings, so can we blame her? I think not.
To love is to hurt and get hurted...if 2 people are in love, there surely is at least another person who's hurt for not being one of the two.

To put it simply, we got this weird love situation where: (-> = love)
Sensei-><-Nanjou<-Riri(<-Uda)
So, in my opinion, when the topic is about feeling, there's no right or wrong and nobody is at fault for loving somebody

The only thing that I'd like, is for author to not use Uda as a cushion for Riri, to write all the character involved mature enough to accept how the thing developed and expecially make Riri AND Uda mature enough to understand that Riri might need a bit of time to clear her mind before trying to pursuit a new love.
And also to return to the diabetes-inducing main couple lol

Aggregator gang
I expect that once graduation is over Nanjou is going to be taken by the nurse to closest love hotel. It would be well deserved. Also Riri being unable to give up is kinda annoying.

Dex-chan lover
I seriously don't understand the dislike or whatever it is for the nurse. She literally hasn't done anything in this story.

If anything, all she did do was fall for the person who spent years pursuing her. And even with that still hasn't agreed due to their circumstances, opting to wait until Nanjou graduates.

Dex-chan lover
I seriously don't understand the dislike or whatever it is for the nurse. She literally hasn't done anything in this story.

If anything, all she did do was fall for the person who spent years pursuing her. And even with that still hasn't agreed due to their circumstances, opting to wait until Nanjou graduates.
People dislike her because being romantically involved with a student is gross to a lot of people.
Especially if you work at a school or have interactions with children on a day to day basis.

Dex-chan lover
People dislike her because being romantically involved with a student is gross to a lot of people.
Especially if you work at a school or have interactions with children on a day to day basis.
This is exactly my problem. She has been in daily contact with a child for years, with the premise that they will eventually be in a romantic relationship. This subplot is about as close to grooming as you can get without actually going all the way to keep things in tone with the rest of the series. Also, her advice is the most subjective, basic shit imaginable that anyone would be able to give.

Dex-chan lover
Let's not drag this any longer... riri and prez should stay as close best friends even after graduation... riri moved on, found another special someone.. senpai got together with nurse sensei... then we got endless love with our main couple..nagisa and mashiro :wooow:

I want their interaction after this drama.. and it should be longer than this. I missing their wholesome interaction that makes me feel so single lol

Dex-chan lover
Luckily it's fiction and nobody is actually doing anything illegal for real. It's like the first time some here seem to read age gap.

I hate when the author is explicitly potraying side couple (riri & uda) as leftover characters. I know this manga is supposed to be a happy ending for all, but treating them like breadcrumbs of the main bread is irksome. The main couple is good, the second couple (the teacher one) is decent to mid, and the last one is just obviously a leftover.

Drama is fine, but if the drama is fueled by this kind of dynamic, then it's just meh. The only good thing in this manga is the main couple.

Dex-chan lover
It's good to not date your students, but it's at least somewhat suspect for you to specifically wait until graduation and then date your student. It's not necessarily bad, but it certainly doesn't look good.
She is called sensei because she is a nurse, not a teacher. None of them are her student, she is literaly just here to help kid when they get hurt or asre sick.

Users who are viewing this thread