Anemone is in Heat - Ch. 39 - Graduation

Dex-chan lover
Uda is one of the few people Riri talked to about her feelings for Prez. It can get a little awkward talking to your friend about your heartbreak when you know she likes you? That's why a little time would have been preferable for Riri to heal but again, mature real life logic vs teen dealing with her first love manga logic.

Though I suppose it's irrelevant since Riri does look like she's fully accepted her unrequited love and has no need for a confidante or distraction.
Yeah that last part was part of my original comment's point and also why I'm not bothered: Riri and Uda knew that this day was when Riri would fully settle her feelings and let her unrequited crush go. In fact, Riri seems to have already let those feelings go even before the day and simply used the graduation as a symbolic starting fresh point. So, Uda was aware that Riri wouldn't need her in the same way anymore.

Double-page supporter
Lol did we just got 2 confessions in single chapter XD. I happy for the nurse and the former student council president now moving one to uda and vice prez now president ship. Alllll aboaaaaarrrddd. I miss the main ship. I they will be back soon I miss theymir lovely dovey moments.

Dex-chan lover
She is a high school student. As a reminder, High school student love are often short-live and she has days to move on after that senpai rejected her.
She quite clearly already fell in love with a different girl seconds after saying bye to senpai…

Dex-chan lover
It's a fuckin romance what did you expect.... Goku to show up and Kamehameha her ass?
Just cause its romance doesnt mean a character should fall in love with a new girl seconds after saying bye to the person she has loved whole series so far…

Banned
Great chapter throughout. I wish Nanjou and Sensei eternal happiness. I hope the manga returns to what it does best, though: Showing Mashiro and Nagisa being teetee for thirty pages.

Ah yes just stop reading because the side couple happens to be a completely tone-deaf representation of an already questionable power dynamic. Should have just been a spinoff manga or something

But by your logic everything in this manga has already been done before so i guess you have a point
They waited until after graduation in order to avoid the questionable power dynamic, didn't even confess until then, and instead its now just an age gap thing. Reading comprehension is hard.

Double-page supporter
They waited until after graduation in order to avoid the questionable power dynamic, didn't even confess until then, and instead its now just an age gap thing. Reading comprehension is hard.
Complaining about reading comprehension while simultaneously having the most surface-level understanding and not even thinking about the deeper implications is hilarious.

Reactions: Tlo
Fed-Kun's army
She quite clearly already fell in love with a different girl seconds after saying bye to senpai…
Think about it. You've been pining after a girl and the girl clearly said no. You probably will cry for a day or two at most then you will feel better, then move on sooner or later. Only idiots would be still in love after getting rejected clearly.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, why cant Uda be anything but a second choice? It would have been great if author put a new girl that did not chose her because she failed to get the girl she love.
And like most i hope we will get the main couple, author should not have put a entire side story but added this side plot into the main one, with the main character.

Thanks for the translation.

Group Leader
Here comes the people that have an hate boner for Student x Teacher, as if we don’t have that kind of story in romance since the god damn dawn time lool

we get it you don’t like this type of relationship, but move on? like stop reading? tho i guess people whine about that long enough that now the couple is out of the picture so you can continue to whine about something else i guess???
I don't have a hate boner for student x teacher (I translated a fair amount of other series like that), I just hate these two characters. They are god awful and horrible people.

Dex-chan lover
Good. Good. Now that we're done with the side dishes, can we come back to the main course? I'm sick and tired of that entree that doesn't want to end.

PLEASE can this mean this side stuff is over I would like to go back to the main girls as advertised!

Users who are viewing this thread