Anemone is in Heat - Ch. 38 - Greeting

Dex-chan lover
So you're telling me New Year chapter ain't gonna be Nagisa and Mashiro? The travesty! January better be the last month that arc take hostage 😒

Dex-chan lover
I know I shouldn't reopen a this topic, but I'm going to anyway lol
From Nanjou's word, I once again felt like Riri's stubbornness in going for Nanjou was, at least in a minimal part, justified. Nanjou wasn't honest with her feelings and the teacher tried to mantain that teacher-student situation legal, so Riri might have felt like she had a chance. And I close the topic again lol

Now, for the truly best part of this chapter.....no, it ain't the main couple, it's the dialogue between Nagisa and Nanjou. Especially the part where Nanjou says "if noboby falls in love, nobody would get hurt" and gigachad Nagisa replies "even so, I'm glad I fell in love". Because that's the point...even if they might hurt us, those feelings cannot be stopped and should be cherished

Dex-chan lover
Now, for the truly best part of this chapter.....no, it ain't the main couple
It certainly was. For me at least.

it's the dialogue between Nagisa and Nanjou. Especially the part where Nanjou says "if noboby falls in love, nobody would get hurt" and gigachad Nagisa replies "even so, I'm glad I fell in love". Because that's the point...even if they might hurt us, those feelings cannot be stopped and should be cherished
I doubt anyone would disagree with that (I know I wouldn't). Falling in love by itself isn't a problem, as no one can truly help who they end up falling for. It's only when someone continues to act on that love despite either that love not being reciprocated and/or they obviously make the other person in question uncomfortable with it. Then it becomes a problem, one of which I'll feel no sympathy for the person when they finally realize that they don't have a chance. At least that's my own opinion on it and why thus I truly cherish and enjoy the main couple.

Dex-chan lover
Pres needs to get therapy and probably get put on antidepressants. She's always looking down, overthinking, and would absolutely consider suicide if her confession gets declined. Don't set yourself up like she has, people.

Banned
Sakuragi-Sensei just posted an update indiciating she will be taking a short break (two months I think). Apparently her health has not been great. You can see the post on X and her Fanbox. Just look for Sakuragi Ren. I'll post the computer translated message in a spoiler below.

I decided to take a break in mid-November, right around the time I was drawing these 38 episodes.
In November, I was fluttering around with bonus work on volume (6).
At that timing, I broke my autonomic nerves like never before ...
To be honest, I was skeptical that I would be able to draw these 38 episodes.

I've been paying a lot of attention to my health for the past few years.
I had a headache and there wasn't a day that I didn't have a headache.
Now I've recovered to the point where I don't have a headache at all.
I can finally draw comfortably! I was thinking,
I didn't feel well for more than a month.

During this period, I was worried about a lot of things
To be honest, I think I was stressed.
I was so busy that I couldn't take a break.
So I took a break to calm down.

By the way, the holiday period that can be taken on vacation has already passed.
Now it feels like normal business,
During this holiday period, I got sick again and it was a mess lol.
(It's like a game of luck, so I couldn't do anything about it...)
My physical condition is now returning.
Please come back like this...! I'm praying lol

Anemone has never been absent before.
If I could, I really wanted to run without taking a single break.
However, if you force yourself to draw while you are not feeling well and it affects your work
I made the decision because I thought I would regret it more.

If you've read this month's issue, you'll know that
The next story is really important.
I'm going to have to wait 2 months, but I'll do my best to draw it than ever before.
I hope you look forward to it!

At last...
This time, it has been suspended.
I usually draw my monthly manuscript with a lot of leeway.
Although there is a timing of fluttering occasionally,
I've never stayed up all night, and I'm only proud of my speed.
Also, I haven't had a cold in over 10 years.

So once I took a hiatus,
If you think, "Maybe there will be more closures in the future ..."
It's okay because it's not...!
From now on, I will be more careful about my physical condition.
I will do my best to deliver it properly every month.
Thank you for your support!
I instantly checked for info after reading the "on break next issue" on the last page. I hope she gets all the rest she needs. She deserves it after pushing out what might be one of the best modern yuri works.

Dex-chan lover
Sakuragi-Sensei just posted an update indiciating she will be taking a short break (two months I think). Apparently her health has not been great. You can see the post on X and her Fanbox. Just look for Sakuragi Ren. I'll post the computer translated message in a spoiler below.

I decided to take a break in mid-November, right around the time I was drawing these 38 episodes.
In November, I was fluttering around with bonus work on volume (6).
At that timing, I broke my autonomic nerves like never before ...
To be honest, I was skeptical that I would be able to draw these 38 episodes.

I've been paying a lot of attention to my health for the past few years.
I had a headache and there wasn't a day that I didn't have a headache.
Now I've recovered to the point where I don't have a headache at all.
I can finally draw comfortably! I was thinking,
I didn't feel well for more than a month.

During this period, I was worried about a lot of things
To be honest, I think I was stressed.
I was so busy that I couldn't take a break.
So I took a break to calm down.

By the way, the holiday period that can be taken on vacation has already passed.
Now it feels like normal business,
During this holiday period, I got sick again and it was a mess lol.
(It's like a game of luck, so I couldn't do anything about it...)
My physical condition is now returning.
Please come back like this...! I'm praying lol

Anemone has never been absent before.
If I could, I really wanted to run without taking a single break.
However, if you force yourself to draw while you are not feeling well and it affects your work
I made the decision because I thought I would regret it more.

If you've read this month's issue, you'll know that
The next story is really important.
I'm going to have to wait 2 months, but I'll do my best to draw it than ever before.
I hope you look forward to it!

At last...
This time, it has been suspended.
I usually draw my monthly manuscript with a lot of leeway.
Although there is a timing of fluttering occasionally,
I've never stayed up all night, and I'm only proud of my speed.
Also, I haven't had a cold in over 10 years.

So once I took a hiatus,
If you think, "Maybe there will be more closures in the future ..."
It's okay because it's not...!
From now on, I will be more careful about my physical condition.
I will do my best to deliver it properly every month.
Thank you for your support!
It's as if all good mangaka are unable to take care of themself... Way too many of them have health issue preventing them to work normaly and there are a lot who die young because of these.

Dex-chan lover
I think you should reread manga from time to time to freshen up your memory, because there are plenty little things making it clear that Sensei at this point is just waiting for Nanjou to graduate.

Okay, i fell for bait. You got me, you little..

Hahaha the funny thing is I read this chapter and felt something wasn't right, so I went back and checked the last few volumes for some stuff that was flagged in my mind. The fact their relationship has always been about the kid/adult distinction and Mizuki feeling she has grown, while Sensei saying a while back she's not as much of an adult as Mizuki thinks, really stood out to me. That got my brain churning, and it came up with that scenario.

I'm hoping Sakuragi-sensei saying "the next story is really important" didn't just confirm my train of thought...

Banned
Hahaha the funny thing is I read this chapter and felt something wasn't right, so I went back and checked the last few volumes for some stuff that was flagged in my mind. The fact their relationship has always been about the kid/adult distinction and Mizuki feeling she has grown, while Sensei saying a while back she's not as much of an adult as Mizuki thinks, really stood out to me. That got my brain churning, and it came up with that scenario.

I'm hoping Sakuragi-sensei saying "the next story is really important" didn't just confirm my train of thought...
You should really stop speedreading. Especially this
Riri coming in again and goes for it one more time
makes absolutely no sense if you read the chapter "Heartbreak" properly. Please stop replying to me unless you think things through, okay? If you are actually autistic and you just don't properly understand what is going on, then i will apologize.

Dex-chan lover
If you are actually autistic and you just don't properly understand what is going on, then i will apologize.

You should apologize anyways for bringing autism into this. That is not necessary.

And yes, I will stop replying to you because it seems like you intend to be a horrible person instead of having a proper discussion.

Banned
You should apologize anyways for bringing autism into this. That is not necessary.

And yes, I will stop replying to you because it seems like you intend to be a horrible person instead of having a proper discussion.
If you want proper discussions, you should first understand what you are reading. Just try to put yourself in my shoes. All i see is someone that clearly did not even understand the last two chapters on a basic level, and you don't seem to be trolling. There is no "proper" discussion with people like you to have.

Aggregator gang
Omg it's finally These two little main couples, ahh I can finally get my sweetness from them😭 I really miss them so much

Users who are viewing this thread