Anemone is in Heat - Ch. 37 - Heartbreak

Dex-chan lover
As much as i love Uda, during all this time she never really made clear her feelings while also being the one to give a push to Riri continue her pursuit.
No one dislike her because of this. People dislike her because she was a creep toward the girl she supposedly loved and ignored Uda's confession.

Aggregator gang
To be honest i'm kinda happy the confession didn't really go through so Uda can really win over properly and don't be just the losing prize or replacement.
Honestly thats what i was thinking too, i don't want Uda to just be some replacement for riri. UDA IS WAY TOO PRECIOUS

Dex-chan lover
I think one thing the main couple can do is maybe officially coming out to the families, It'd probably be pretty drama free, but Im always rooting for queer couples in manga and comics to be comfortable enough to come out to their families. The "the parents already know" vibe is in effect though... Another cute interaction with Nagisa's little sisters might be in order too.

Dex-chan lover
It's one of the rare occurrences that I'm not interested in the side couple of a yuri manga. Man, I want to go back to the main couple already.

Users who are viewing this thread