Anemone is in Heat - Ch. 40 - 1-B

Dex-chan lover
Author please dont do like Whisper Me a Love Song author and start focusing only on the side characters… Atleast dont do it for 30 chapters straight…
I dropped that manga for that reason >.> like that Shiho or what her stupid name was! it is the most insuferable dramaqueen you will ever find! the whole MELODRAMA!!! was self-made and it affected every single character! the incarnation of insufferable!!!

Dex-chan lover
Author please dont do like Whisper Me a Love Song author and start focusing only on the side characters… Atleast dont do it for 30 chapters straight…
I'm going to just point out that the author called Uda "the next heroine" as far back as the volume 4 afterword, so expect the focus to remain on Uda and Riri, with maybe some Nagisa and Mashiro fluff sprinkled in.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
People don't know what ensemble casts are anymore.
Also new school year means new first year students, I fully expect some kind of love rival kouhai to show up 😂 I mean is it even yuri without an annoying love triangle? Possibly to make Riri jealous and realize her feelings for Uda? 🤔 Bonus points if she is Uda's childhood friend who followed her to the same highschool or something.

Well, maybe not, after all we did avoid the transfer student so far 🙈

I probably read too much yuri 🙃

Edit: hear me out, kouhai and transfer student show up and become a new ship eventually, practically writes itself

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Really rooting for Riri and Uda. "Cant Defy the Lonely Girl" split the two MCs into separate classes but it also ended like 2 chapters later, so we only got 1 or 2 chapters of wistful pining...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

Very cute stuff happening as we prepare for the next arc and the new school year

Too Short.
Why author make short this chapter but make a long chapter for boring couple(StudentXTeacher)

Reactions: Tlo

Users who are viewing this thread