Anemone is in Heat - Ch. 39 - Graduation

Dex-chan lover
Here comes the people that have an hate boner for Student x Teacher, as if we don’t have that kind of story in romance since the god damn dawn time lool

we get it you don’t like this type of relationship, but move on? like stop reading? tho i guess people whine about that long enough that now the couple is out of the picture so you can continue to whine about something else i guess???

Dex-chan lover
1/10 chapter… Did she actually ever love the senpai? Cause it looks like she would basically fall for Anyone if they just said anything nice to her🤦🏼‍♂️ literally took her 1 second from saying bye to the senpai to her falling completely for someone new it looks like…

Dex-chan lover
1/10 chapter… Did she actually ever love the senpai? Cause it looks like she would basically fall for Anyone if they just said anything nice to her🤦🏼‍♂️ literally took her 1 second from saying bye to the senpai to her falling completely for someone new it looks like…
I know I shouldn't but I'm bored...falling completely? She blushed. Since when is that "falling completely?" Plus they've had interactions before and you can have varying levels of feelings for more than one person. She's not marrying the girl.

Dex-chan lover
I know I shouldn't but I'm bored...falling completely? She just blushed. Since when is that "falling completely?" Plus they've had interactions before and you can have some feelings for more than one person. She's not marrying the girl.
Thats the most over the top blushing that have ever been in any series ever. So easy to see this was the moment she fell completely for her and within the next 5 chapters they will be dating, almost like she never had feelings for the senpai.

Dex-chan lover
20240223031525-179b645e.gif

Yes! I'm so proud!​

Dex-chan lover
Gezz, Prez, You graduted yes but like just few second ago, and still in school zone, in school girl uniform. If someone saw, Nurse sure still is fucked :haa:
Told her outside of school at least gal :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that the Riri has taken the steps to move on from Nanjou, and actually wished her happiness.

I'm glad that the Nanjou properly graduated and confessed her feelings to the nurse, and from the looks of it (no surprise ofc), her feelings were reciprocated.

I'm glad Uda confessed to Riri, well not really (since I think Uda deserve better but that would be arrogant of me), but I'm happy for Uda nonetheless.

I'm glad that we might be able to get back to our main girls.

All in all, a good chapter to wrap things up.

Fed-Kun's army
I think Riri did love her. No one suffers through rejection multiple times just for kicks. And she might not have realized it but Uda has been helping her move on. Beach chapter alone shows us how effective Uda is at distracting her. If Uda weren't there, Riri would have probably noticed Prez is hot for Nurse.
Thats the most over the top blushing that have ever been in any series ever. So easy to see this was the moment she fell completely for her and within the next 5 chapters they will be dating, almost like she never had feelings for the senpai.
Blush could be due to embarrassment. I think at least 10 chapters of awkward flirting before they get together.

Dex-chan lover
I'm at least glad the author didn't decide to draw things out like I thought might happen and go for the simpler route.

Nobody gets left behind, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread