Anemone is in Heat - Ch. 41 - Encounter

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ the people in the comments are such babies. It’s been 40 chapters of nothing but wholesome love between these, this new character isn’t going to be any substantial drama or competition, at most she’s just going to be a little brat who probably overly respects or idolizes Nagisa

Dex-chan lover
Oh, fuck off

Jesus Christ the people in the comments are such babies. It’s been 40 chapters of nothing but wholesome love between these, this new character isn’t going to be any substantial drama or competition, at most she’s just going to be a little brat who probably overly respects or idolizes Nagisa
This is exactly why tho. 40 chapters of wholesome love between these, what's even the point of adding random ass parody of a love rival now other than just for more chapters.

God, please, I hope they just end it next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Just say "No, she's my girlfriend." And walk away. It's been 40 chapters, they must be self-aware enough to not fall into this trope, right?
Like, can they do that? They haven't exactly been super public about being a gay couple and a stranger getting angry with you is not an ideal way to come out.

I might just be traumatized by another manga but the whole conversation about Mashiro wanting Nagisa to accept all of her and Nagisa wanting to be together forever feels like a death flag. Please, someone convince me I'm just getting paranoid here.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, fuck off

This is exactly why tho. 40 chapters of wholesome love between these, what's even the point of adding random ass parody of a love rival now other than just for more chapters.

God, please, I hope they just end it next chapter.
What’s the point of this series even existing at this point? It’s basically just a slice of life Yuri at this point, adding in new characters(especially as the existing characters change grades) is just standard storytelling

Like how can we even talk about this even being done “just to add more chapters” like this series has any tangible limit or end point, the actual plot wrapped up when our leads got together, everything since then has been vibing

Dex-chan lover
If she only followed Nagisa to this school because she idolizes her, she's severly fucked herself. Nagisa is only attending this bottom tier school because of her non-existant entrance exam results. Its such a cakewalk for her she completly ignores the regular class work while listening to and studying more advanced materials on the sly and is still firmly the number 1 student.

Dex-chan lover
Tbf, we just got done going through a love triangle that took up a good deal of the last ten chapters or so. So it's not like it's been nothing but a smooth ride thus far. Also, if this new character doesn't add any substantial drama then her over-the-top introduction/declaration is unnecessary, and she could've been added the next chapter as simply a kouhai who respects Nagisa. Instead I'm expecting that we'll now have this Kouhai who will (intentionally or unintentionally) make Mashiro feel as though she's not good enough to stand by Nagisa's side. Hopefully I'm wrong, since we already went through that.

Dex-chan lover
If she only followed Nagisa to this school because she idolizes her, she's severly fucked herself. Nagisa is only attending this bottom tier school because of her non-existant entrance exam results. Its such a cakewalk for her she completly ignores the regular class work while listening to and studying more advanced materials on the sly and is still firmly the number 1 student.
Actually, is she even attending the same school? Her uniform is different and we know that Nagisa never told anyone what happened. So it's possible that that kouhai qualified for the high level school expecting to meet Nagisa there and now suddenly realizes that she went to a completely different school and dyed her hair

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread