Anemone is in Heat - Ch. 40 - 1-B

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update! My only complaint is that I wish the chapter was longer, can't have too much of a good thing!

Dex-chan lover
Bruh a nothing burger of chapter, one small love letter between old students in that box could've made it a tad better.

Dex-chan lover
I dropped that manga for that reason >.> like that Shiho or what her stupid name was! it is the most insuferable dramaqueen you will ever find! the whole MELODRAMA!!! was self-made and it affected every single character! the incarnation of insufferable!!!
And you know whats worst? They Will keep being in focus even after literally have had all the focus of the manga for like 30 chapters straight and even have more chapters than the actual MCs…

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to just point out that the author called Uda "the next heroine" as far back as the volume 4 afterword, so expect the focus to remain on Uda and Riri, with maybe some Nagisa and Mashiro fluff sprinkled in.
So what you are telling me is that now is the time to drop this manga, since author is saying “fuck the MCs, let me instead focus on side characters”…

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry mashiro, you have the power of plot armor on your side, being in the same class as nagisa is guaranteed!! (hopefully..)
Literally a terminally ill child "plot armour" isn't quite what id call it lol more of a "plot revolving cuteness"

Dex-chan lover
Author please dont do like Whisper Me a Love Song author and start focusing only on the side characters… Atleast dont do it for 30 chapters straight…
Yuri is My Job did the same. They also focused on the most frustrating character.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri is My Job did the same. They also focused on the most frustrating character.
Yeah, dropped Yuri is My Job for that reason and even though I still read Whisper Me a Love Song I dont really care about it much anymore and dropped it to a 5/10 from the 10/10 I had given it… I am also waiting to watch the anime until I find out how many chapters it adapt. If it adapt chapter 1-17 I am watching, but if it starts to adapt the chapters about the side couple I dont watch it

Double-page supporter
What a worthless chapter. This manga should've ended after the main couple got together.

I'm dropping it and will only pick it up again about three years from now, when the author finally runs out of filler.

Dex-chan lover
So what you are telling me is that now is the time to drop this manga, since author is saying “fuck the MCs, let me instead focus on side characters”…
Well, at least Uda is likeable and not kind of an ass like the side ponytail girl from whisper me a love song 😂

Fed-Kun's army
oOOOo... I'm sensing drama. Maybe next year they won't be in the same classes, specifically Nagisa and Mashiro. Maybe Mashiro will be the one left out and Nagisa will start going to cram school. In between meeting new people, lack of time, worrying about their future there's lots of angst to be had still.

Dex-chan lover
Also new school year means new first year students, I fully expect some kind of love rival kouhai to show up 😂 I mean is it even yuri without an annoying love triangle? Possibly to make Riri jealous and realize her feelings for Uda? 🤔 Bonus points if she is Uda's childhood friend who followed her to the same highschool or something.

Well, maybe not, after all we did avoid the transfer student so far 🙈

I probably read too much yuri 🙃

Edit: hear me out, kouhai and transfer student show up and become a new ship eventually, practically writes itself
You're not the only one, I know that troupe.
I'm just gonna say I always like the childhood friend type or the type who likes someone first.
So if that happen just know where my support is 😄😏

Users who are viewing this thread