Anemone is in Heat - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU. Really a shame that there are likely adults here that need it explained to them that minors can't consent. Liking age gap or taboo romances are one thing, but people being so ready to die on this hill is creepy af.

Minor can't consent? A 18 year old girl cant decide what who she want to love? Are you this dumb naturaly or did you train?

That is a lot of words to basically say nothing meaningful except giving excuses for the situation. It's textbook grooming. Accept this and meditate more about why you care so eerily much about it.
Grooming is a word used by rotten brained people who cant use the word pedophile because they know they will be mocked.
The nurse didn't do a single thing that could be said to be an act of pedophilia, so she can't be called a groomer...
The entire arc showed that she rejected Nanjou many time and just gave up at some point because Nanjou kept coming back.
But you want a nurse to tell a student to never approche her "exept if she need the help of a nurse"...

Are you so ignorant that you dont know that a nurse's job is to help people not only for their phisical issue but their psycological one? A nurse cant say to a young girls that could need her help "no i dont want to talk to you, go away". Do you think that a young girl would still ask for the help of this person? No she wouldn't...

All of this became amusing, because it only show how imature you people are.
You dont understand that a 18 year old girl cant be treated as a kid... Just try it IRL, try treating one as if she was to dumb to make any decision for herself and see how she will react.

For real, the girl has nearly the age to vote in most country and you're trying to make us believe she cant decide who she can love? You're trying to pretend that when a girl spend more than 6 year pursuing someone one sidedly the one who is at "fault" is the one being pursued?

You clearly never interacted with any yound adult nor any kid...

Dex-chan lover
I just don't care about the student council president and the nurse. Uda is nice but I'm so ready for the story to move on from this plot line.
At this point I do tend to agree with moving on because the main couple hasn't had much presence at all for some time now. Not that I mind progressing side characters, but there's a balance to these things. Though I do suppose it wouldn't feel quite the same if there wasn't such a long time to wait between chapters. Even a long side arc is over quickly when all the material is already available.

Dex-chan lover
This was a awesome chapter, The Teacher gave some good advice and I feel for everyone involved. I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the translation

drama happens because LIFE happens, who in hell seeks “drama” in their life bro??? you lot really love to make BS up since you just simply hate the side characters
Are you seriously not aware that there are tons of people who intentionally seek drama in their lives? The term "drama queen" exists for a reason, very often there's a lot of truth behind that insult

Users who are viewing this thread