Anemone is in Heat - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Lunchbox

Dex-chan lover
Idiots here don't even know what grooming means anymore. Also, i hope this arc gets resolved in the next two chapters, i want my fluff back.
I mean it’s not really grooming, but it’s still super weird and gross and one bad interaction from being grooming

Like I said thank god the mangka was at least smart enough to have the nurse be very hands off and try to keep her distance from the high schooler that likes her and that she clearly likes back

Probably one of the classiest ways I’ve seen these weird type of romances handled in a manga in some time

Banned
I mean it’s not really grooming, but it’s still super weird and gross and one bad interaction from being grooming

Like I said thank god the mangka was at least smart enough to have the nurse be very hands off and try to keep her distance from the high schooler that likes her and that she clearly likes back

Probably one of the classiest ways I’ve seen these weird type of romances handled in a manga in some time
Why do you even quote me with this garbage? If you think of 2D in real world terms, you should go and check out other mediums, this one is not for you.

Dex-chan lover
Why do you even quote me with this garbage? If you think of 2D in real world terms, you should go and check out other mediums, this one is not for you.
Something being fictional means it can’t be weird or gross? What kinda stupid ass logic is this? 2D does not mean something can’t be critiqued with basic logic. There is obviously a reason in story the nurse isn’t willing to date a high schooler

But sure, tell me more how a medium I’ve been consuming for over 30 years isn’t for me because I don’t personaliy get enjoyment out of huge age gap romances where one is still underage, very sane take you have there lmao

Dex-chan lover
Man, side story is fun and all but this is pretty much a whole volume about side characters while treating the actually main couples likes some side characters, getting a few panels here and there. Just make a spinoff about them if you want to draw about them that much. Their story aren't even that good, a bog standard cliched story about teacher-student relationship.

Banned
Something being fictional means it can’t be weird or gross? What kinda stupid ass logic is this? 2D does not mean something can’t be critiqued with basic logic. There is obviously a reason in story the nurse isn’t willing to date a high schooler

But sure, tell me more how a medium I’ve been consuming for over 30 years isn’t for me because I don’t personaliy get enjoyment out of huge age gap romances where one is still underage, very sane take you have there lmao
Sure, and nobody lies on the internet. I tell you again: If you think that's weird, you don't know how to interact with 2D. Plenty zoomers are like you. Imagine saying Himawari-san is weird because of the age-gap. Nobody that understands 2D would say that. Stop replying, it's annoying.

Dex-chan lover
The president is really too kind for her own good. It was clear she didn't want to eat the bento but her good manners kicked in when she saw the bandaid. I'm sure she didn't lie when she said it was good but the situation sure left a sour taste in her mouth.

Sensei, you did give her a good advice. The problem is that Riri doesn't give a rat ass about being rejected. She has been shot down so many times she has more holes than gruyère cheese 🧀. It's not Nanjou's fault. Riri just can't take no for her answer. I just hope that Riri has enough clarity left in her mind to not try and force a kiss or something. Damn, I hope I didn't jinx myself 😰

Dex-chan lover
The president is really too kind for her own good. It was clear she didn't want to eat the bento but her good manners kicked in when she saw the bandaid. I'm sure she didn't lie when she said it was good but the situation sure left a sour taste in her mouth.

Sensei, you did give her a good advice. The problem is that Riri doesn't give a rat ass about being rejected. She has been shot down so many times she has more holes than gruyère cheese 🧀. It's not Nanjou's fault. Riri just can't take no for her answer. I just hope that Riri has enough clarity left in her mind to not try and force a kiss or something. Damn, I hope I didn't jinx myself 😰
The amount of guilt in Nanjou's expressions says it all. Someone just needs to explain to Riri that all she's doing is hurting her

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Soooo, can we like be done with these 4 characters already? Their drama/love stories are annoying af and pretty much destroy the joy of reading this series

Dex-chan lover
God, this arc is getting more and more annoying.

Prez said multiple times, that she doesn't have any intention to answer her feelings, and Riri knows and understands that, yet she keep coming and pushing over and over, only making matter worse. The fact, that Prez doesn't seem to have a courage to have a proper talk and try to get her position, and about Riri hurting her, doesn't help either.

I feel bad for Uda at this point :qq:
I just don't see any way for this arc to have a proper closure with her being with Riri.

I hope this arc ends soon.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's grooming based on the info we have, but a relationship between a teacher and a student is still bad, obviously. Nurse should have turned her down.

And no, it won't call it out. Manga very rarely call out teacher-student relationships as being explicitly bad.
It technically already did, especially when the teacher before said 'Graduate already' saying she won't start anything with her while she's a student, since afterwards it's whatever from school perspective (It's not like they did anything so far that'd warrant the school to step in, or anyone else by that)

Also Riri getting more pathetic with each chapter and old prez ain't any better, she keeps going along with her, which has me wondering is she really in love with the nurse ? <_<

I like this side-story the longer it goes. Riri's persistence gives her a strong characterization, brings some nice nuance out of Nanjou's reactions, and even makes sensei jelly. And it makes me legit unsure which weirdchamp solution will we see? Will age gap prevail, will Nanjou change her mind, will Riri change her mind and go with Uda?

Good shit overall, even if it would be nice to have a wee bit more of the main couple here and there.

Dex-chan lover
if im being honest i hope by the end of this Uda just finally given up too. Seriously i felt bad for Riri but not anymore.
Uda deserves and can do better and as much as I hope the end result is her realizing it and Riri realizing all too late what she could have had and lost, the story beats are paint by numbers enough that the end result is going to be Uda and Riri together and Riri basically gets rewarded for her shitty behavior.

Dex-chan lover
Uda deserves and can do better and as much as I hope the end result is her realizing it and Riri realizing all too late what she could have had and lost, the story beats are paint by numbers enough that the end result is going to be Uda and Riri together and Riri basically gets rewarded for her shitty behavior.
thats what i hate and what would be the possible outcome, Riri doesnt deserve any good ending, shes past that point. Author san went too far for this stupid drama.

Fed-Kun's army

The nurse isn't keeping her distance. She's literally telling the president to abandon her friend in this chapter. Isolating the target is a big part of grooming.

This manga is actually portraying grooming, with all the things that that entails, but won't call it bad.

Fed-Kun's army
The awesome main couple got together. Now to pad out the rest of the series for maximum volume sales with this cringe inducing love trapezoid shit.

Double-page supporter
The nurse isn't keeping her distance. She's literally telling the president to abandon her friend in this chapter. Isolating the target is a big part of grooming.

This manga is actually portraying grooming, with all the things that that entails, but won't call it bad.
Did you read the chapter? she didn't tell her to abandon her friend wtf, she told her to be firmer while rejecting her because the more she lets her do her thing the more in love she'll be.

I wonder why these idiots that can't separate reality from fiction even read these kind of stories, the worst is when they make up stuff just to shit on the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread