Aneue. Skirt wo Makutte Mata wo Aite Misete kuremasen ka?

Fed-Kun's army
@Mangaotakuworld really? then is it the PR? or the QC? cause this legit reads like MTL. was it just chapter 2? cause I only read to chapter 2. if it is I'm sorry

Group Leader
@Ace435 We are a new group maybe Chapter 2 didn't satisfy you but we doing our best to improve Checkout other chapters too and you'll know ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
@Mangaotakuworld you should try to recruit some PR's and QC's who have good attention to detail

It's not like you need to recruit veterans but if you recruit some people who are motivated to do it they'll come up with good results

Dex-chan lover
@Ace435 it got better in the latter chapters.
But I do agree that the first few read like machine TL.

Aggregator gang
cover2.jpg

There are more chapters it’s marked as completed because the manga has finished. They are still translating and updating chapters tho

Yo that description is 🧢 (I haven’t read it yet but those last words and the summary don’t fit together )

Reading the description made my brain melt
(not to mention that the last sentence was a complete lie)

Lots of translation/grammar errors in that first chapter (I wonder how long it will take to figure out the difference between "brother" "sister" and "siblings") but the plot is spicy enough to set that aside and keep reading.

Does the sister have some kind of mental illness or something? Why anyone would act rudely without meaning to?

I hate it when they pull the they’re not actually siblings trope and think it’s okay. Yeah they aren’t related by blood but the fact that they were raised as siblings and still developed feelings is pretty damn weird. Manga writers seriously have an obsession with sexualizing sibling relationships 😬

Users who are viewing this thread