Angel or Villainess - Ch. 17

Gasp😲! spoiler alert⚠️!
Oh so this is the clue...
The love potion something that was used to Jayna's fiance😮

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

MC's face is misleading. You'd never know she's hard-core like this 🤣

Eh I kinda hope there will be minimal magic in this - wanna see brain games, less deus ex machinas

page 5: girl you got some crazy eyes going on there.....

so if she was actually covering her mouth like it was shown how did these ladies not notice something odd? i get that as a viewer this action should stand out to us because we know whats up and that might be influencing this question but its weird these ladies dont think anything of it or at least didnt voice it here / yet. like someone should have noticed a hint of a power struggle between the two of them.

@Colomopri novel updates has spoilers for the series. i would assume theres a novel as well or theyre discussing the untranslated manga

Fed-Kun's army
the fucking tl team is making me lose it like all their comments and replies to each other LMAO

@Aran1 I think unless you were sitting right beside her, you wouldn't notice unless you were looking very closely, and she was at the head of the table. Alternatively, once good tea is being spilled you're not paying much attention to visual details, so as long as her eyes were downcast and her face wasn't making smile lines she'd probably be in the clear lol.

Dex-chan lover
@aran1 I see! I think they are from novel translations because we have reached the raws, are we not? I've seen tons spoilers so maybe the novel is already finished by then??

Meh if she used something like brainwash seems legit she was able to brainwash the whole capital against such an influential family. And would be interesting to see how MC will counter magic stuff.

Using notes to make comments about the story is fine, but potential spoilers is not ok imo.

@reanseih You're so rude towards the translators who are the REASON why you got to read this manhwa in the first place and you need to know that and think before commenting something next time.

To the translators, just keep doing what you're doing! I love y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread