Angel or Villainess - Ch. 17

so far this story feels somehow really flat to me. the main conflict, as far as we can see, is a glorified cat fight and the protagonist's solution to defeat the manipulative bi*ch is to become a better manipulative bi*ch than the girl she hates.

if anyone has spoilers, I would appreciate knowing if this story is going to continue in the same way we've seen so far, or if it's just going to change from Jayna just putting on a better fake nice girl act than Angela

Omg has Angela started dealing in some witchcraft to ruin poor Jayna's life. We need another witch-hunt to get rid of Angela once and for all. This bint.

Group Leader
Love potion? Really? 😦 And yes, Angela is the new Trashta.
4e80f4e857e57d7b-basketball-wives-facts-gif-by-vh1-find-share-on-giphy.gif

Thanks for the new chapter! 😘

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Except if it's that pathological lying a** b*tch Angela"
~Hammurabi (probably)

Lol everyone’s saying Angela is the new trashta but I’m like Angela is the reverse Mielle.

While I still couldn’t stand her, I could some what understand trashta cuz at least she was a slave desperately trying to build a better life.

But Mielle? B*tch was just evil.

@thelilyofheaven I think that rather than being reverse, they're more or less the same. Both pretty shitty, but dumb as bricks. Without their respective maids, they wouldn't have the brains to do much of anything - because really, 100% serious, their attendants are a lot smarter than their are. After those get taken away from them, they both start to crumble.

(With you on the Trasha part, tho. Not spiteful and evil like they are, but ... god. She's so dumb. So mindbogglingly stupid. She actually does harm by trying NOT to do harm. She actually has somewhat good intentions, but god - so dumb.)

Edit: No, wait. Dur. Yeah, reversed in social positions. Millie is noble since birth, whereas Aria was hoisted to her position because of her mother. Here it's the opposite. Millie and Angela are alike in spirit, but not socially. Here the FL has the power.

guys like thunderbuhhs said, angela is not the new trashta, cuz trashta actually had a sad backstory and a reason. angela is a fucking mielle, evil just for the fun of it

Did Angela really manipulate their mind with magic/witchcraft? I don't think so. I think she did manipulate them because she was cunning and a scheming b**ch to the core so maybe potions and those stuff isn't needed. But love potion? Maybe she used it on someone in the future. But we'll, they're just my guesses.

Idk there is something weird about Angela bit she’s also getting help. When you are pretty things are easier, especially when you have a ‘good’ personality lol

If anything, I find it fresh how Jayna, an initially normal person, is going down the path of a villainness. She downright goes "lol im gonna steal whatever angela had by copying her moves".

I’m seeing a lot of people call Angela the new Mielle, but honestly she’s even worse. Mielle already had all the power and wealth in the world. She hated Aria because she was raised with the idea that commoners were lowly and beneath her (like most noble children), but then one day she suddenly had to welcome two commoners of the lowest social rungs (a prostitute and the child of a prostitute) into her house, and be told that one (Aria) was equal status to her, and the other one (Aria’s mom) was of a higher status (because she became her stepmom, Mielle would have to be obedient to her). Not to mention, her dead mom just got replaced by her father’s mistress. While it’s shitty and no excuse for what she had done, at least she had a legitimate reason (for the time period and her social status) for plotting the downfall of Aria. In her eyes, it was restoring everything to its rightful place.

Angela, on the other hand, is just an ungrateful bitch. She had nothing, and this kind family welcomed her in as one of their own. They gave everything she could have ever wanted and treated her with nothing but kindness, and she just stabs them in the back just because she can. Like, she was literally going to become the queen even without framing the Bellachateur family. She killed the people who saved her from poverty just because of some stupid inferiority complex she was projecting onto Jayna. Like, what a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread