Angel or Villainess - Ch. 17

1- I love the team's comments, they give me life
2- I think that Angela brainwashed everyone with a combination of love potions and manipulative speech (like in the last chapter).

Also, in the last chapter MC commented how Angela became BFF with that other piece of trash...like, MC why did that not raise any red flags for you? That first tea must've been definitely spiked with something 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Angela: *Exists*
All of us:
It's_Always_Sunny_in_Philadelphia_-_Frank_Reynolds_on_the_gun_controversy_-_FULL_SCENE_0-43_screenshot.png

oh heell no we dealing with a witch?? what a satisfying chapter hooo thank you so much for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
First timeline Angela gave everyone love potions to make people love her...

this timeline, the MC only has love for revenge.

The bit*h isn't a Angel she's one of the Devil's Demon Spawn. A bit*h witch? The freaking tea... that tea has a strange color (I think😅)

@dmpr how is it? i can't bring myself to read it cause i think it's a drama yet i was curious.
i'm easily swayed that's why i can't bring myself to read it hehwe

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man…Jayna slowly becoming the person she hates. I wonder if she's going to realize this or if the ml is gonna call her out on her facade? Probably not. At least not anytime soon. Until Angela falls low enough. Would be interesting to see though

... ... ... did the dragon save Jayna a second time, when she drank the tee made by Rona in chapter 3?

Whoa so that green tea bitch is a witch? She is one deserves to be burned on a stake

@PirateHunter01 Well, it did have something like that at the start, but it's worth the read! The female lead is really interesting and I binged it in one go the first time I read it so you should try it if you feel like. She's great and she's also going to get her revenge!

Dex-chan lover
I thought Angela's acting skills would be amazing if she got as far as she did orginally, but girl was legit just drugging people ? This means og mc didn't have a chance since she wasn't at all vigilant of this evil bitch, prolly got drugged on her first meeting oof

Users who are viewing this thread