Angel or Villainess - Ch. 20

Oooh that man pisses me off. He better have been brainwashed when he did that or I’ll hate him forever. Our poor precious girl 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
He won't fall in love with teenager rashta because she haven't tried to seduce him and she won't.

I hope the MG makes a good plan to lure them together.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm expecting that garbage is not the ML, if he is someone do tell me so I can drop this (I haven't read this recently so I forgot if the ML was confirmed or not)

I like how the plot addresses it and doesn't brush it off like other time travel tales; if he thought so little of her in the first timeline to the point of humiliate Jayna instead of doing things in a proper manner, what would be in the way of this happening again? When someone show their true colors, you better believe them. Ty for the update!

even if angela made it so that cassiel fell in love w her through magic or smth still want to see him suffer ❤️
thank you for the chapter!!!

are the last couple of pages totally grey for anyone else? I assumed the scanlator screwed up since it doesn't look like any loading error I've seen, but nobody else is mentioning it and refreshing doesn't fix it...

Is he actually going to fall in love with Angela? Or is it going to be different in this timeline and he's going to fall in love with Jayna, since we haven't really seen much scene where Angela and him interacted.

I feel bad for Cassiel (MC Jayna's fiance) since he actually loves Jayna sincerely..If it wasn't for that beach Angela and that cursed love potion of hers or whatever (=__=) The two's love was completely destroyed without them even knowing how each other felt (T^T) I'm fine with the real ML tho since MC deserves the best for her(^-^)

(also I don't know how to add spoiler button, sorry)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread