Angel or Villainess - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
She looks so pretty when accepting the flower. Wonder why that thot angela didn't come and who she's planning on seducing, it isn't the Duke right, I wouldn't put it past her to try
Thanks for the update ❤️

Kinda feels bad for the Fiance since it's obvious he was drugged with a love potion in the previous timeline... so in this timeline where he didn't get drugged, he genuinely loves Jayna. I wonder if Angela's going to drug him again later... hmm.

Thank you for the translation! I felt sorry Cassiel cuz he hasn't done anything wrong yet in this life. But his fiance is pushing him away, although I kinda understand her side.

I ... Halfway feel bad for the guy, Cassiel, but at the same time, I want her to take his revenge.
He was swayed easily by the white hair idiotic girl (her name was Angela ? I've read so many Manhuwas that I can't remember none of the names lol) but this time around, because Angela (let's call her that) heard about the prince, wasn't interested in him so she didn't seduce him which proves few things :

- She seduced him easily which proves that his feelings for the MC is not as strong as he claims, and in my opinion, he is just used to have her by his side since childhood. He is attached, but not in love.
- He is a liar, claiming the promise was important to him but still forgetting about it.
- He is insecure, and Angela was able to grow on him by acting as if she was impressed by his actions, and that pushed him to give her the flower in the past, proving to Angela that he, indeed, was amazing, totally forgetting about his fiancé.
- He is a hypocrite, but again, most humans are like that

And yet, this time around he didn't do anything, yet, because Angela wasn't interested in him. But if another girl shows the same interest as Angela in the previous timeline, won't he do the same mistakes again ?

Many will blame the MC saying she didn't "love" him or "proved" her love to him, but she forgave him everytime he humiliated her in front of everyone, and still, he wasn't faithful. In a relationship both parties put their hearts in the middle for it to work, if one them starts to pull it towards someone else, it's the other that will suffer.

He wasn't drugged or given love potion, he is just an insecure little boy that found passion on Angela's word and chose to ignore everything about MC for those feelings.
He is pitiful, but not as much as the MC who was betrayed. She will never be able to believe or trust him again.

In the end, because of Angela, the bond between Cassiel and Jayna have been severed. These two truly would have been a great couple. But Jayna's been traumatized by the future past that despite Cassiel doing nothing but holding love and affection for Jayna, she just can't accept him anymore.

@Faylinn
Angela used a love potion on Cassiel.

I kind of feel bad for Cassiel. He is clearly in love with Jayna. I'm sure ANGELA DID SOMETHING TO HIM.

@JWChibi she has her eyes on the prince. She didn't heard of him, in the first time line, before meeting Cassiel unlike this time around. In other words, Cassiel wasn't worth the attention for her.

@omegaxis1 she did ? Thank you for the clarification, I was already starting a dissertation about him hahah

I feel conflicted... I feel bad about Cassiel but at the same time I don't want him near the FL... 😔
I know he didn't do anything in this lifetime but I can't forget what he did in the previous life. And I bet the FL can't forget nor forgive what he did either.

I really hope Cassiel isn't the ML. He betrayed her on the drop of a hat when she was being herself and now that she's acting cuter he chooses her? I don't care if Angela tricked him somehow, he's an asshole. Would be one thing if he simply stopped liking her due to a misunderstanding, but he went straight to Angela with no hesitation.

Maybe Abandoned Empress warped my way of thinking but I seriously feel bad for Cassiel since he hasn’t shown any signs of disloyalty in this timeline o(╥﹏╥)o

i sympathize with them both, but most definitely with Jayna. even if he won't do anything this time around, her trust was already broken in the future past. and it's hard to accept someone like that again after such betrayal. i don't think jayna can ever accept him again, the hurt is too deep.

it's all because of that stupid angela bitch. i wouldnt be satisfied even if she rots in hell after public humiliation and execution.

How come he is more attached this time around? If he liked her that much, he would not have fallen for Angela, would he?

@asterglico
Oh, Cassiel is nothing compared to that pig of a male lead.

I still have hope for him coz I'm low key sure that there was some love potion shiz happening in the previous timeline

If it's about the past TL ,I feel like there is smthg to do with Angela doing Sorcery??? Or some kind of trick to lure everyone's negative attention towards jayna and destroy her life. That's why her fiance this time is showing a loyalty towards jayna ,bcs Angela is aiming straight for the prince m

You know I think one of my core complaints about this series is that Jayna's still a moron after everything she went through in the Angela wins timeline.

Looking at a similar series, Shadow Queen, the protagonist Elena's revenge is focused around a shadowy cabal that actively manipulated and deceived her, then killed her. Everyone she's targeting was an active part of her downfall in the previous life, and were only stopped in her present life because she took precautions. Jayna, on the other hand, is focusing her revenge on those she feels wronged by, without thought or consideration to whether those people were also victims of Angela's manipulations. The prime example of this is Cassiel, who Jayna's trying to force to simp for Angela, because... Reasons? It just doesn't logically make sense. We already know Angela has backers, but rather than focusing her energy on exposing them, and solidifying the unsteady relationships they took advantage of in the other timeline, Jayna's wasting time on petty revenge over circumstances Cassiel can't possibly be aware of.

Users who are viewing this thread